Two sets of MDE for FP+ and room charging to MBs?

Janir

Original Poster
Two questions and I'm hoping this is the right place to ask.
1. Is it possible to have one person act as sort of a 'master' for booking Fast Passes for a group but then someone else who is part of the group also book fast passes for a subset. In 2+years, I'm planning a trip with friends, so it will be wife and me as one unit, my buddy with his sister and his niece. Most times I'd book fast passes for all 5 but there may be times where DW and I go one way and they go another so could my friend book FP+'s for his 'subgroup'.
2. Using the above situation, is it possible to have my Magic Band and my wife's charge to MY credit card but my friend and his family charge to a card of his own on his MB? To keep separate payments and not have to reconcile everything with the end of stay printout. (they may just gift cards for their spending to control costs but I'd be nice to still have separate charging privileges if needed.)

aliceismad

If your buddy also has an MDE, he can also make plans for his sister and niece. If you look under My Friends and Family, you can invite people to connect, or you can see who is allowed to make plans for each person, etc.

Are you staying in the same room? If so, different charging privileges shouldn't be an issue. I don't know about people staying in the same room.

Janir

Original Poster
If your buddy also has an MDE, he can also make plans for his sister and niece. If you look under My Friends and Family, you can invite people to connect, or you can see who is allowed to make plans for each person, etc.

Are you staying in the same room? If so, different charging privileges shouldn't be an issue. I don't know about people staying in the same room.
We'd be staying in the same room, a 2 bedroom using my DVC points.

Rob562

As suggested above, have your friend create his own MDE account and then "managed by him" sub-profiles for his family members.

Once he's done that, you can connect to him using his email address, then become friends with his family members.

After you have everyone show up as your friend, they can be linked to the hotel reservation, dining reservations, etc. As the primary guest on the hotel reservation you'll customize the MagicBands for everyone, but once they ship, the ones connected to the other family will be "owned" by your friend. (And thus could be reused by them on a future trip with no intervention by you)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom