Two Questions: HEA and DS

jiminy.cricket

Hello! I had a couple of questions I wasn't able to find answers to through a thread search or through Google, so I thought they might be worth asking here.

I've heard there is a 4th-floor balcony at the Contemporary from which one can watch the fireworks with music. Does anyone know how crowded it gets and how early? Is it only open to hotel guests? I thought it might be nice to look for it and enjoy the show with a drink. Otherwise, I've also heard the TTC might be a good location. I'm not sure if there will be any room at the California Grill Lounge.

Also, is it okay to walk and drink alcoholic beverages around Disney Springs? I'm thinking it probably is since I vaguely remember drink kiosks but I've never done it so I wasn't sure.

Bonus: Has anyone seen DHS fireworks from Coronado Springs? I remember seeing a video of fireworks as filmed from CS.

Thank you for any information!

Minnie Mum

The 4th floor observation deck at the CR has always been open to any guest. You don't need to be staying at the CR. But the Highway in the Sky Dine Around thing appropriated part of it for their own use. But I don't think that's every night.

Upvote 0

fireworkz

You can walk around Disney Springs with a drink from a kiosk or even some bars/lounges - basically it has to be one served in a plastic cup, not glass. Keep in mind some stores will not allow drinks inside.

Upvote 0

jiminy.cricket

Original Poster
Thank you for the information! It's great to know that the deck is still available. I'll try to get there an hour beforehand and hope I can still find a spot. I've also heard that there are some good views of HEA fireworks from the TTC and Grand Floridian and Poly beaches, although I'm not sure how clear the view is amid the bungalows. And hooray for walking around with libations! I'm anticipating I'll be okay walking around every resort and entertainment area with a drink, since many of these areas have drink kiosks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom