Two questions for everyone on this forum

afr117

1) 33
2) March 5, 1977 (I know for certain because I found the receipt confirming one night at the Contemporary for $60.00!)

mrtoad

Original Poster
afr117 said:
1) 33
2) March 5, 1977 (I know for certain because I found the receipt confirming one night at the Contemporary for $60.00!)

I use to collect stuff like the receipts but they went missing at some point. I rememer seeing ones for the Polynesian as low as $47.00 in the early 70s.

stranger

1. 22
2. Never been, but planning a trip for December this year.
I visited Disneyland 2 months after I was born in 1981 and have been running a muck ever since :).

dox

1. 32

2. 1973

Accd. to my folks we would have gone in 1972 when i was less than a year old, but I got sick on the way.

I still have my old guide books from the 1970s and the ticket books. As well as some pictorial souvenir books.

mrtoad

Original Poster
stranger said:
1. 22
2. Never been, but planning a trip for December this year.
I visited Disneyland 2 months after I was born in 1981 and have been running a muck ever since :).

You will love it.

scorp111

2. Never been to WDW. The only Disney Park I have been to is DLP. This will change in 50D 23H 16M! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I guess I would be in the minority.... someone who has never been to WDW but has already bought an AP, before my first ever visit
I have a 10 day trip planned in September, and will be returning in Late April next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom