Two Must Have Snacks at Epcot

Darkiehol

Seriously, the best Mac & cheese ever? Well, then, it's really sad it vanished during the pandemic. Crossing my fingers for its return. Also, when I eat it at home, I usually add a scoop of organic whey protein to it. I recently started experimenting with it, and it's a game-changer! Adds a bit of protein kick without sacrificing the taste. I found this natural whey protein that blends seamlessly, so if you're into that kinda thing, give it a shot!

Eric Graham

To me I love EPCOT and every time I go there, I cannot do with out two of my favorite snacks:

1) Little Stand in France selling Crepes with Strawberry preserves

2) Norway Bakery, I must have a Waffle.

What are your favorites?
The crepes in France sounds delicious. Had not seen that before in the parks.

RoadiJeff

It's been awhile but I always enjoyed a funnel cake and the macarons in the France pavilion.
Absolutely. I always get a funnel cake when I get to the American Adventure. I try not to think about the calories.

20211015_111018.jpg

Smiley/OCD

The noodle gratin at the CS @ Germany was some of the best Mac & Cheese I’ve ever had…another dish that disappeared post pandemic

RoadiJeff

That’s basic funnel cake. In state fairs funnel cake comes with a lot more toppings than just sugar. I loved beaver tails at the Canada kiosk back in the day. I liked it better than funnel cakes. Bring it back!
Well, they offered more options but since I was going to eat that entire 3000+ calorie thing by myself I didn't wan tto go too overboard. I think strawberries, whipped cream, ice cream and some other things were an option.

wonkabars7

The Troll horns WERE delish, but they disappeared post pandemic and never came back…
Yes, beyond sad. We were there weeks before covid and were overwhelmed with how many great snack options they had:
School bread, troll horns, lefse, and I think I remember that ham and apple sandwich (?)

Anyway, when we went back three years later post-pandemic, we went right back to indulge in the same stuff we remembered and talked about for years, only to see it reduced to school bread. So sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom