Two credit cards on a room

I am visiting next week with my family and my sister's family (that is: me, my wife and children; my sister, her husband, their children). We are staying in a 2 beadroom in Boardwalk.

Anyway, the ressie is in my name (being the DVC member) and I will certainly have my credit card for room charges.

My sister would prefer to put things on her own credit card. Is there a way for my family's room keys to charge to my CC, but her family's room keys charge to hers?

tigsmom

Yes...just let them know at checkin. Rm 1 goes on this card...Rm 2 goes on the other card. We did this when we travelled with my BIL . We made the reservations with our card (they had never been before), but split the extra charges when we got there. You each have to register separately.

Upvote 0

TravisMT81

are they two seperate reservation. If not you cannot put two credit cards down. One per reservation!!! Now of course you can get your bill you can tell who used what keys and where the charges came from and use a calculator to figure it out. But this can be little of a pain.

Upvote 0

All Star Nathan

If you are staying in one unit you cannot have 2 sepearate CC on the reservation. You could stop by the FD every night and check your folio then have the CM charge each card according to your math. This becomes time consuming and annoying and very frustrating for your CM.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom