Twas

kcw

Original Poster
hey guys Mickey's twas the night before christmas opens today at the christmas party and it's gonna be fabulous so you should all come see it!! today and friday night it's at the christmas show only, but on saturdays it runs all day!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I'll be there Sat... what role are you cast as?

kcw

Original Poster
puppy! it won't be me this sat. though (although originally it was supposed to be), but next sat. it will

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
puppy! it won't be me this sat. though (although originally it was supposed to be), but next sat. it will

If you're there... You should really update your profile... It says you're in AZ :eek:

I was trying to figure out why Rob was asking what you were cast as? :hammer:

mkt

Premium Member
PM me your show schedule if you want... i'll take some pics of you and the show.

I remember Disney entertainment far too well, and remember how appreciated pics are :)

Mecha Figment

You got a castle show! no way!!! thats totaly unfair. Makes me wish i extended through december now. OH well i'll be there soon. perhaps i'll catch your shows. The again i have mermaid and playhouse.. so i guess i can't complain. It's more then most people get.

kcw

Original Poster
lol it's actually not the castle show, that's CTS. this one is in tomorrowland at the galaxy theatre. I am definitely very pleased that I got to do it though!!

and mkt, thanks so much! Just this past week I realized i should start taking some pics in case I go home in january! haha a few of my roomates are going so they'll have me covered as far as that goes, but I'll tell ya if something falls through! thank you so much for the offer!!!!!!!

metscool

Wouldn't it be cool if we met while working. I going to be working at Tomorrrowland attractions. Maybe if you are not doing anything on Saturday I think that I would get out of Traditions at 430. If you want to meet just send me a PM.

Mecha Figment

lol it's actually not the castle show, that's CTS. this one is in tomorrowland at the galaxy theatre. I am definitely very pleased that I got to do it though!!

and mkt, thanks so much! Just this past week I realized i should start taking some pics in case I go home in january! haha a few of my roomates are going so they'll have me covered as far as that goes, but I'll tell ya if something falls through! thank you so much for the offer!!!!!!!

my bad.. i've been gone for a few months, and I no longer have close contacts down there. I personaly never really enjoyed working magic kingdom though. especialy chrystal pallace.

bsummer

my bad.. i've been gone for a few months, and I no longer have close contacts down there. I personaly never really enjoyed working magic kingdom though. especialy chrystal pallace.

UGH! I love the Magic Kingdom! It's my home. I loved my days at the Veranda with Nora and Michelle and in Adventureland and in Frontierland with Taby! Thank goodness I'll be back in less than a month! And it's Crystal Palace! :)

mkt

Premium Member
Crystal Piece of Crap Prison from Hellitself

That's the proper term.

Back on topic, KCW, I'll be at MK tomorrow morning to see the show... I wanna see it before I go take pics :)

joanna71985

I saw the show this morning. I was at the 11:15 show and just loved it! It was really good. I plan on going again next weekend to tape it. I took some pictures kcw, if you want any just let me know.

mkt

Premium Member
I was there for the 12:15 and 1:15 today :)

Joanna, maybe I'll see you next week

mkt

Premium Member
Totally.... I'll PM you my number if you wanna get together or something :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom