Tutto Italia question or Askershus or Morocco? :)

PA-Maze

Original Poster
Good morning folks, We are set up to eat at Tutto Italia while at Epcot...we have been there before, and reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy enjoyed it. So the question I have is, what is your opinion on eating somewhere different, or going with somewhere that you've been and like, we looked at Askershus and the Morocco restaurant, both look great also. Thanks!!!

maryszhi

Good morning folks, We are set up to eat at Tutto Italia while at Epcot...we have been there before, and reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy enjoyed it. So the question I have is, what is your opinion on eating somewhere different, or going with somewhere that you've been and like, we looked at Askershus and the Morocco restaurant, both look great also. Thanks!!!
i love le cellier!!! if thats an option,i would go with it. if not, between those to, i would do askershus

dreamfinder

Restaurant Marrakesh is great. Food is a little out of some peoples comfort zones, but they have entertainment during meals (music and belly dancer). The food really isn't that spicy or strange despite what you may have seen in the movies. And its nothing compared to local "authentic" restaurants. But it's a very nice change from food that most people can find anywhere in the country.

luv

Restaurant Marrakesh is my favorite of all the WS restaurants. The pavilion itself is so lovely, detailed and well done. It actually makes me want to visit Morrocco. I love the belly dancer and am a straight woman. I just sit there fascinated, watching it and sometimes wishing I could do that. And I love it when the dancer takes a little girl and dances with her.

I like the food, but I get the less adventurous stuff. Lemon chicken for me. Chicken and white rice I can handle...and I get to pretend I am being adventurous. I has something else once with couscous, so I got to check that off my lists of Things To Try. :) The Beef Brewat Rolls (appetizer) sound pretty gross, but are actually very, very tasty.

So that gets my vote. But if you reeeeeeeeeeeaaly like the other restaurant, there is no shame in doing that again.

And, for now, Restauarant Marrakesh is not a popular one, which is FINE with me. Let everyone clamor for Le Cellier and leave me a table in the one I like more, thanks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom