Tutto Italia in Epcot's Italy Pavilion to get new wine bar during major refurbishment

hpyhnt 1000

Sounds good! It'd be great if they could do it so that there's access from the outside and make it look like an outdoor cafe sort of thing. :)

GLaDOS

Love this!

Please let a lodge-type bar in Canada be next:king:

I'm really hoping the Cava del Tequila model is used for every pavilion. I think having a small, intimate, dedicated bar to each country's famous drinks would be a very welcomed addition to WS. Sure, you can get the drinks now, but I don't feel like there's anywhere you can sit and enjoy them in an intimate setting quite like La Cava and Rose and Crown.

Plus, having dedicate, sit-down bars could be a very appealing draw to the older crowd, even more than WS already is.

ADP2

Call me crazy, but didn't Tutto go through a major refurbishment not too long ago?

also, I think we all know "major restaurant refurbishment" is code for "future restaurant price increases". But, I am looking forward to the changes.

mbtohill

Awesome news, hopefully Gusto can do for Italy what La Cava Tequila did for Mexico. Provide a cool place for grown ups to enjoy a drink!!!

Rob562

Sounds good. The small room they use for wine tastings at the front of the pavilion is way too cramped.

-Rob

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I'm really hoping the Cava del Tequila model is used for every pavilion. I think having a small, intimate, dedicated bar to each country's famous drinks would be a very welcomed addition to WS. Sure, you can get the drinks now, but I don't feel like there's anywhere you can sit and enjoy them in an intimate setting quite like La Cava and Rose and Crown.

Plus, having dedicate, sit-down bars could be a very appealing draw to the older crowd, even more than WS already is.

That would be great! World Showcase is getting better and better!! :sohappy:

fredtom

That's good news. I think this must be the major refurbishment that was planned when Alfredo di Roma changed to Tutto Italia, but wasn't done at the time.

I love the idea of a separate wine bar. I've wished for several years that the beautiful bar in Chefs de France would be made available. It isn't used.

"An Adventurer's life is best!' :lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Call me crazy, but didn't Tutto go through a major refurbishment not too long ago?

also, I think we all know "major restaurant refurbishment" is code for "future restaurant price increases". But, I am looking forward to the changes.

You're crazy! ;)

It has been talked about for a long time, but is now just getting done.

bullsforthewin

I agree...even though i think that Tequila is the devil lol but i love that little bar...and the interesting margaritas are really cool.

Scuttle

This would be a GREAT opportunity to put in the SIGNATURE restaurant in Italy that WDW promised so long ago when Alfredo's left. Let's see if Tutto can finally step it up.

Agreed. I hope it becomes signature as well. Why not? Especially with Via Napoli open now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom