Tusker House PPO

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Park hours are pretty firm at the 60 day mark.

The solution might be to change restaurant bookings to 60 days as well.

I disagree with that statement. Twice I've had PPO dining that ended up being not PPO because the hours were changed just two or three weeks out to have the park open an hour earlier. Which of course made me cancel because I'm not wasting the first good hour of rides on eating.

Jon81uk

I disagree with that statement. Twice I've had PPO dining that ended up being not PPO because the hours were changed just two or three weeks out to have the park open an hour earlier. Which of course made me cancel because I'm not wasting the first good hour of rides on eating.
Yes I was thinking more around the fact that hours only get better in most cases but are fairly sorted. Pre-park opening dining of course is one where a change that is beneficial for the majority isn’t great for those wanting to eat breakfast in the park.

Dsjewell

Original Poster
I had a ton of goofy reservations trying to move them together either as they opened up or just asking how they handle it at the restaurant itself. I’m not a troll, I just came here with questions. I have been to wdw for the past three years. Every year there seems to be an issue that bothers me or worries me which sends me looking around on forums. To this day I’ve never gamed one thing. I cancelled six people off and a week later tp res finder found a table for six at 8:30. The other family members can now eat at their own table. I’m still stuck with me at 8:05 and my wife and kids at 8:25. Probably will find an option before we get there. I have never had to manage a trip for 11 people before so I came here wondering what others do in a similar situation. If you’ve never been to Disney there are people here that call you an idiot, if you have then you’re a troll. I have fastpasses planned out now, but I was pretty desperate to get the ADRs figured out before hand.
An example of another question I had that I did not go here for was finding a way for my 6 other family members to swim with our family at the CR. Had I asked that here I would’ve got 10 comments and questions of how dare I ask such a thing. Well I had a cabana rented at the Cr and by putting it in their names it allows them to swim with us without breaking some delicate policy. You get answers by asking questions and fortunately someone on another site helped me with that.

Dsjewell

Original Poster
another thing. I own a house in Florida, so I asked if I could use that to get florida residency passes. Still haven’t done so, but fake? Give me a break. I guess there are a lot of folks buying $300,000 beach houses in order to save money on park tickets.

Club Cooloholic

another thing. I own a house in Florida, so I asked if I could use that to get florida residency passes. Still haven’t done so, but fake? Give me a break. I guess there are a lot of folks buying $300,000 beach houses in order to save money on park tickets.
What you paid for a house or if you own it is irrelevant to you wanting to see if you can use it to save a few bucks and that's fine good for you, but I think you know who a resident is or isn't.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom