Tusker House - Can it please picky eaters?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Oh awesome! Well we all know most kiddos don’t eat a lot anyways 😂😂😂but that’s great to know! Do you think it was worth the $$?

It's by far my favorite restaurant on property so far. The food is really great, the character interactions are fun, and the food is really great (yes i said that twice 😂)

I don't like Animal Kingdom much. For me it's a park i could skip be fine with it. But i built a day around that park just to go back to Tusker later this month 😂😂

DisneyWorldAventures

Original Poster
It's by far my favorite restaurant on property so far. The food is really great, the character interactions are fun, and the food is really great (yes i said that twice 😂)

I don't like Animal Kingdom much. For me it's a park i could skip be fine with it. But i built a day around that park just to go back to Tusker later this month 😂😂
😂😂😂😂wow! It must be really good then!!

Rogue1138

Oh awesome! Well we all know most kiddos don’t eat a lot anyways 😂😂😂but that’s great to know! Do you think it was worth the $$?

I absolutely loved it but the last two years we ate there the quality dipped a little and some of my favorite foods were missing. It’s definitely great for a buffet if you really want something different and way better than your standard stuff at Chef Mickey’s or Crystal Palace (I do love those too). Tusker House and Hollywood and Vine are my two favorite character meals.

We also stopped planning Tusker House around nap time because that was an adventure with toddler boys. Lol

StarshipDisney

We loved Tusker House during our visit in 2016. Tried it again in 2018 and it totally sucked. Don't know if it was an off-night or what, but they had no beef during our last visit...only pork and fish and the pork was very dry. I think we will try Yak-n-Yeti on our next trip. Tusker house buffet has really gone down.

Rsj88

My boys 4 and 10 LOVE Tusker House!!! We skipped it last year and that is the only sit down they have requested we go back to. We like doing a 10:50-11:00 reservation. (What ever the last breakfast reservation is.) The boys like it because there are still Mickey waffles and yummy breakfast out when we get there but they also have their lunch menu out for my breakfast hating husband. :) It’s also a bit cheaper. The characters are great too!

SpiteriFam

It might be worth mentioning that whilst we were there they kindly cooked our kids some chicken strips as they weren’t eating much else.

It didn’t seem to be a drama so it may be that they do regularly cook basic additions for people.

Fwiw I wouldn’t consider it particularly exotic

Last edited:

Hcalvert

My brother has picky kids and they did not like Tusker House at all. Saying that, I normally don't like it that much (my husband loves curry), but I actually enjoyed myself during my last trip in July. However, Tusker is still not one of the top restaurants for me and I would not be upset if I didn't eat there. On a side note, I really liked the Yak & Yeti and that is now my go-to table service at DAK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom