Tusker house breakfast transportation question

BaconCL750

Original Poster
hello
I am staying at art of animation and I have a reservation for 8:10am and the park opens at 9. I was told by one cast member that buses start running 1 hour prior which I wouldnt be able to make the reservation . Another cast member told me that the buses start earlier and I would be there in plenty of time? Does anyone know who is right and or any info you can give me ? :) Thank You in advance!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Busses for theme parks start 60-90 minutes before park opening.

That said, you shouldnt have trouble getting there, even though you may be a few minutes late for your ressie.

They wont penalize you for being a few minutes late, especially before park opening. Your CC will only get dinged if you no show.

Ive done it. Pop to AK.

However, if it makes you anxious, you can take a cab. It will cost around $15.

HouCuseChickie

Buses start running between 6:30 and 6:45am (depends on resort) to accommodate early morning character meals, etc. I know when we stayed at AKL, their first bus was 6:45a, but I think it was either the Contemporary or the Poly that was a 6:30 resort. I think YC and BC were also 6:30. The front desk can always confirm what time their first bus arrives.

Pghdrumr

I had a bad experience when I asked at the front desk. Ask the bus drivers! We got out to the stop at 7:10, and the bus got us to 8am breakfast at Tusker House with no problems

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom