Turning 21 at Disney

wdwfan22

I did the Drinking around the world for my 21st birthday. It was soo much fun. Start early so you can enjoy it and make sure to tell as many people as possible it's your 21st B-Day.

Have fun and be safe :)

SixBits_Slocum

if you want to eat dinner with friends def. do hoopdeedoo - its kinda pricy (forget how much) but you get unlimited beer and/or sangria. and the show gets that much more hilarious with that in you. dont listen to these nay-sayers. it's your 21st - live it up! and its a vacation if you miss a few hours due to sleeping, its ok. everything will still be there for you to enjoy after lunch. but your 21st is a once in a lifetime.

paulcmartens

Account Suspended
you americans...

I find it funny how alcohol is such a big deal over here.

Don't get me wrong...but this country is a little extreme about its treatment of alcohol (need I say prohibition anyone?).

In Canada turning 18 is like: who cares. Beer...yay.

Not that I'm without a pi$$ drunk story!!!

Ah, it was a year ago. Bad times. Bad times call for hard liquor. And so much of it, you can't feel your face! Yay!

p.s. don't mix your liquors kids and stay with the clears if you want less of the 'hangover' effect.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I am now officially IN LOVE with XX from Mexico. My roommate and I drank around the world and that was my fav. She had champagne and strawberry puree in Germany and that was her favorite.

I say get one drink from each place and then chill out on SE. :D

Steveo83

Original Poster
Great tips. Thanks! I cannot wait to go just over a month from now!! Well if anyone thinks of any other good drinks or anything be sure to post them. Thanks again!!

Its so funny how people are like i cant believe you would waste a vacation drinking. lol I am not going to go around and get trashed I just want to know some interesting drinks to drink and places to visit now that I am 21 :)

J

joviacdan

If you get the chance, have a drink at Planet Hollywood. They've got some great mixed drinks there.

Wish I could recall the name of a couple of them. They're all named after movies though.

Oh yeah - Cool Runnings - GREAT drink!

Scorpion King is another one!

TravisMT81

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
champagne and strawberry puree in Germany

I :D

mmmm that sounds fabulous!!!! I don't get drunk at disney except maybe Mannequins, but even at that I don't because I get to wild and don't want to embarass my self at disney. I go downtown orlando if I want to make a fool of myself LOL.

Atta83

I turn 21 this summer at Disney as well. But im gonna do my own thing. I mean hey you only turn 21 once im gonna do it the way i want it , a few drinks here, a few drinks there, showing the ID everywhere (they wont believe my age due to how young i look :brick: ) but its my day. Only a few for me...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Atta83
I turn 21 this summer at Disney as well. But im gonna do my own thing. I mean hey you only turn 21 once im gonna do it the way i want it , a few drinks here, a few drinks there, showing the ID everywhere (they wont believe my age due to how young i look :brick: ) but its my day. Only a few for me...
I guess you haven't seen a pic of me either. I still get carded for things requiring you to be 18!! At WDW my ID was checked each time I asked for my drinks, but they never really looked at it too hard. They just checked out the birthday and let me go. I never had it swiped like I thought they would which stopped me from using my fake ID the trip before I was 21.

If I can get away with it without them looking twice, then you can also I'm sure! (Here's me on the right -->)

Attachments

• jknemosmall.jpg
    jknemosmall.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 145

Pixie Duster

My 21st birthday was spent at MK. I was hungover from the night before and went with my family. The parade was the best. This was back when we use to stop the parade and get guests involved so since I have my birthday button everytime they stopped I was pulled into the parade, it was funny since my head was swimming.

Atta83

Originally posted by Pixie Duster
My 21st birthday was spent at MK. I was hungover from the night before and went with my family. The parade was the best. This was back when we use to stop the parade and get guests involved so since I have my birthday button everytime they stopped I was pulled into the parade, it was funny since my head was swimming.

I am sure that was a sight to see. Actually, I did see something similar with a freind like that. But its fun to go to PI and watch the people get drunk, that was great that one night ....the memoires...

Pixie Duster

I usually go to PI and have just a few drinks, I go there to dance. But downtown Orlando is a whole 'nother ball game. But I haven't been out in ages since I work all the time.

Atta83

Never been to downtown orlando guess i got to try that out!! Thougth point orlando was kind of dissapointing...:(

Pixie Duster

Matrix is for the people who want a european type club experience. I loved it when it first opened, but it is just not the same anymore. And Metropolis is for old people.

safetybar

Banned
drunk around the world

IM SO PSYCHED! I'm moving next month from LA to Orlando. If I want a beer out here I have to go to DCA and choose from either: Taste Pilots Grill (Bud and Bud Light), The Beer Truck (Microbrews). I find myself walking back and forth from one to the other so much that they know me! Beautiful, sweet Epcot will bring a new abundance of fresh brews to my table, and I can walk in a big, cool circle to sample them all! Watch for me there, I'll be there every night of the week!

Pixmel

Birthdays at WDW

Whether you drink a little, drink a lot or don't drink at all, if you want to have a little fun.......make sure you go to any Guest Relations location and tell them it's your birthday. They should give you a big button to wear that says "TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!" Then when CMs see it, they'll say "Happy Birthday!" OK, it may be corny, but what's a little added fun to the festivities. :animwink:

Lhriangel

Okay here's my list:

Strawberry Margarita in Mexico. They are really great and you can get them with either sugar or salt on the rim of the glass. I vote for sugar.

Rosa Regale wine (a blush/red champagne drink, very good and sweet) in Italy.

Any drink at the Adventure's club. I would have either Laura or George make your drinks, they are the best! Although... I had the Passion Potion last night and um... over half the drink was pure alcohol... Yeah I had two and was completely gone...

Pixmel

Drinking your way around Epcot....

Originally posted by Angelique
Any drink at the Adventure's club. I would have either Laura or George make your drinks, they are the best! Although... I had the Passion Potion last night and um... over half the drink was pure alcohol... Yeah I had two and was completely gone...

Heck, even the ice/slushee things over by Morrocco could give you a good buzz. I got one of the pina colada ones the other day and decided to have it with the alcohol.

Ever see the scene in Revenge of the Nerds when they burn down the frat house by spitting booze and lighting it on fire? I felt like I could do that just with the fumes of the first sip! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom