Turf Club Bar and Grill

materbuddy

Original Poster
Has anyone eaten at the Turf Club Bar and Grill in SSR? SSR is our home DVC resort, but we have never eaten there. It seems a little pricey? Is it worth it?

Phonedave

Has anyone eaten at the Turf Club Bar and Grill in SSR? SSR is our home DVC resort, but we have never eaten there. It seems a little pricey? Is it worth it?

I was unimpressed. I was not disappointed either. I really did nothing for me. I have eaten there twice, and both time the food and service was good. Not great, not bad, just good.

I really did not think it was all that pricey either. At least around here those are average prices for average halfway decent restaruant food. $12 fo a burger, is not that out of line.

I would not avoid the place, but I would not go out of my way to eat there either.

I eat there when I am staying in SSR, on my last day. I normaly hang around the pool, then eat at whatever resort I am staying at, then catch the DME. Thats about the only time I eat there.

-dave

WDWFanatic4

Im the opposite. SSR is also my home resort, we went back in September and I thought the service and food was excellent. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meals, we all got appitizers, entrees and dessert. I do not think its very pricey either, for what you get and the service it is well worth the money.

Thats just my opinion, I would definitely go back.

Phonedave

Im the opposite. SSR is also my home resort, we went back in September and I thought the service and food was excellent. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meals, we all got appitizers, entrees and dessert. I do not think its very pricey either, for what you get and the service it is well worth the money.

Thats just my opinion, I would definitely go back.

I don't know if that the opposite of me :)

I don't hate it, in fact I don't even dislike it.

If I am at SSR (which is my home resort as well) either staying there or maybe just playing at LBV I will eat there.

But I would not make a special trip over to SSR just to eat there.

-dave

HollyBelle

We had lunch there a few trips back when staying at SSR and it was very good. We're planning to have lunch their again on our upcoming trip. And I don't think the menu is pricey, especially when compared to other Disney establishments. I would definitely recommend trying it; although it's not a place that has made our "must dine every time" list.

Goofy10

My family and I spend 8 weeks a year at Saratoga and always make sure we eat at the Turf Club. The food and staff are excellent - Make sure you have the tuna. Two weeks ago whilst at SSR my son had to have his appendix removed - In hospital I mean!!. When he was released we ate at the Turf Club for 4 nights as he didn't want to go too far. It was outstanding and the staff couldn't have been more considerate. I think it's one of the best kept secrets on property

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom