Tuna Salad Sandwich

Stellajack

Premium Member
Original Poster
OK, I enjoy tuna salad sandwiches, but ONLY if made with white albacore tuna. I have been told that "Columbia Harbour House has the best tuna sandwiches in WDW". Can anyone offer opinions on this, please.

materbuddy

It is the best tuna salad sandwich I have ever eaten. I don't know what they do to it, but it is great. While my DW and I took the keys to the kingdom tour we were told that the cast member who makes the tuna has made it for the last 30 years. I think that it adds something to the greatness. She knows what she is doing.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Absolutely, hands down, the best tuna sandwich ever. I think it's the toasted multi-grain bread which takes it over the top. Plus, they are made fresh while you wait. On our last 10 day trip, we had lunch there 4 times, and my sister and I both had the sandwich each time. Hubby had it 3 times. YUMMMMMM!

real mad hatter

I'll name that tuna in one.

Well my DW has this on every visit and claims it's not only the best she's tasted at WDW. It's the best she's ever tasted in any world,so on our last visit at CHH I decided to try it for myself and my verdict.HmmmOhhhhAhhhh.:slurp:Enough said.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Well my DW has this on every visit and claims it's not only the best she's tasted at WDW. It's the best she's ever tasted in any world,so on our last visit at CHH I decided to try it for myself and my verdict.HmmmOhhhhAhhhh.:slurp:Enough said.

Is the tuna mixed with Mayo??

DisneyDebNJ

I am looking forward to trying this in October. I love tuna fish and sadly, I have never eaten at CHH. My DH has his eye on the lobster roll, so this will be a definate must do this trip. I just wish CHH would add shrimp salad :slurp:

tink65

I will second everyone's comments on the tuna sandwich. It is truly the best tuna sandwich I've ever eaten! I think it's the bread that really puts it over the top!

luv

I'm a fan of tuna fish. A BIG FAN. Love tuna. Don't care about white albacore, though...don't know which place serves which.

The worst one I had was at Pop.

The two best were at the Dolphin Fountain (Dolphin) and at Goods To Go (OKW).

I know I've likely had tuna at CHH, but it wasnt memorable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom