TUI - anyone rescheduling?

DreamalittleDisney

We are due May 15th from UK (rescheduled this once when Thomas Cook went bust) TUI are currently offering that you can move your booking - we've paid full balance so they are basically currently just offering the balance you've paid *not* to move the package you've booked.

Really don't want to loose the free DDP (it works out as decent value when coming from the UK for us) anyone else moved their booking due to Covid19 but got the one they paid for not just balance against something else?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
We are due May 15th from UK (rescheduled this once when Thomas Cook went bust) TUI are currently offering that you can move your booking - we've paid full balance so they are basically currently just offering the balance you've paid *not* to move the package you've booked.

Really don't want to loose the free DDP (it works out as decent value when coming from the UK for us) anyone else moved their booking due to Covid19 but got the one they paid for not just balance against something else?
Problem being when to change to as there is no real idea when things will reopen. Disney has pushed the date back once already.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Have they actually released any free dining packages for 2021 yet?

Depending on TUI’s terms for changing the booking, you could perhaps wait and see if there is going to be free dining next year and then rebook. Or move it just now and then change it to free dining if it is released. I know some, or all, UK companies charge a fee for changes but perhaps they will waive that.

Have you managed to speak to anyone at TUI to ask?

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

Original Poster
Have they actually released any free dining packages for 2021 yet?

Depending on TUI’s terms for changing the booking, you could perhaps wait and see if there is going to be free dining next year and then rebook. Or move it just now and then change it to free dining if it is released. I know some, or all, UK companies charge a fee for changes but perhaps they will waive that.

Have you managed to speak to anyone at TUI to ask?
Heya funnily enough I was thinking the same thing this morning but had rumors of no free dining as they assumed the 50th would.book up but that could all change now I suppose.

Nope not yet I'm waiting as they are dealing with it in a date range format so don't want to clog their lines

Upvote 0

biggy H

I know Disney UK are allowing you to keep free dining on new dates as long as it was originally offered, so any dates before 3rd Oct 2020. If you move to next year you do not get free dining.
You never paid for it in the first place so they don't have to honour the promotion where it was not available.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

Original Poster
I know Disney UK are allowing you to keep free dining on new dates as long as it was originally offered, so any dates before 3rd Oct 2020. If you move to next year you do not get free dining.
You never paid for it in the first place so they don't have to honour the promotion where it was not available.
Thanks for info- appreciate it was a promo but think it would be a goodwill gesture to move the package that you originally booked

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom