Ttc?

Invero

Originally posted by JBloom1029
In digital-disney.com, it says TTC in a few videos. What is the TTC?

Transportation & Ticket Center. Otherwise known as the Magic Kingdom Car & Bus Parking Lot.

Fantasia Boi, I would love to be a monorail pilot, and I mean no harm in the following question Fantasia, but would you mind telling me how much you make?

orlpassholder

i was told one of the tests to be a pilot is driving the sppedway and having to keep the car straight and not rub the rail at all NOW mind you that was told to me by someone who I really dont believe had their facts straight but anywho..

Invero

Originally posted by orlpassholder
i was told one of the tests to be a pilot is driving the sppedway and having to keep the car straight and not rub the rail at all NOW mind you that was told to me by someone who I really dont believe had their facts straight but anywho..

LOL, well, there goes my job! LOL... Actually, it's funny... my friend who also works in 'rails with me, we went on the Indy Speedway the other day, and ran into a former monorail pilot working there... and we were bouncing back and forth, and were screamin "THIS IS WHY WE'RE ON A RAIL!!!"

Invero

Originally posted by GoofyMike29
Fantasia, are you really a monorail pilot? How long have you been one?

Yes, I have been a Monorail Pilot for about a year and a half. It had always been my childhood dream to be one, and so I came down to Disney and said, "Hey, this is what I want to do!" and they were like, "Hey... this is Disney... if you can dream it, you can do it!"

monorail256

is that what they really said? if so thats really cool... do you happen to know if when your on the college program if you can drive the monorails? or are you restricted to like the parks in general?

Invero

Originally posted by monorail256
is that what they really said? if so thats really cool... do you happen to know if when your on the college program if you can drive the monorails? or are you restricted to like the parks in general?

Yes, you can be a Monorail Pilot on the College Program. :)

XtremeEC2

monorail

well I happen to like anything that moves, whether it be race cars or monster trucks, so i think driving a monorail would be cool :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom