TTC Parking Hours

Gabriela

Hi,

I'll go to WDW next year and I want to make a reservation at Chef Mickey's at Contemporary before go to MK. But I'll probably stay offsite and rent a car, so I'll drive to MK. My doubt is if it's possible parking at TTC at 07 am, take monorail to Contemporary and after take monorail to MK or if the TTC is not opened at 07am yet.

Tks.

luv

It depends on when the MK is opening. If they have EMH or are opening at 8:00, you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Upvote 0

SMS55

You can always drive up to the Contemporary and park there for breakfast. However, if you don't want the trouble of moving the car it might be best to park in the MK parking lot as close as you can to Poly and hop on the monorail. You may have to call and find out but you have to figure that whenever Chef Mickey's opens for breakfast, that's when the monorail has to start operating for any resort guests on the monorail loop that want to have breakfast at Chef Mickey's.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

I would just park at the Contemporary. I see no reason to move your car after breakfast.

Go have your breakfast and then walk to the MK for the day. When you are ready to leave the MK then just walk to the Contemporary and drive back to your resort.

Upvote 0

Gabriela

Original Poster
I would just park at the Contemporary. I see no reason to move your car after breakfast.

Go have your breakfast and then walk to the MK for the day. When you are ready to leave the MK then just walk to the Contemporary and drive back to your resort.
I read somewhere that we are only able to park at hotels for free only for 3 hours.

Upvote 0

SMS55

I read somewhere that we are only able to park at hotels for free only for 3 hours.

The reality is people tour hotels, go to restaurants and shop there. They aren't writing your tag and entry time down. Now if your ethics bother you. Park as close as you can to Poly in the MK parking lot. Walk over to Poly and hop on the resort loop. Go get breakfast and then head to the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom