TSMM vs Buzz

TSMM or Buzz?

• Total voters

Kate F

Original Poster
Which Toy Story-themed shooting gallery attraction do you like better?

Personally, I much prefer Buzz because I enjoy the physical sets and the fact that it does not have 3 hour waits all the time.

JIMINYCR

TSMM.... I've gotten pretty good with the shooting apparatus on TSMM, while the Buzz lazers are hard to see where you are shooting especially when everyone elses red dot is hitting the targets. Also the faster pace, on the clock excitement of TSMM makes it more thrilling.

RKSteel

Two of my favorite rides, but have to give the nod to TSMM.
3D, racing against the clock, competing with the Disney family for best score, awesome, totally awesome.

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I love both rides, but I enjoy TSMM more. I like that it involves all the characters (even though Buzz Lightyear is my favorite character). I also find it much easier to play, because with Buzz I find that I shoot at targets and sometimes it registers, sometimes it doesn't while TSMM the scoring is consistent and accurate (at least in my experience). :)

KikoKea

Only rode TSMM once, and that was at DL. Walked right on, not knowing what to expect, and had a blast! Too bad the lines are always 90 min when we pop in at HS for a morning. Buzz makes my fingers hurt too- arthritis doesn't mix well with shooters, it seems.

BrianV

Love both. Buzz is better imho because it is. It merely a screen ride. I like the actual props. Even if you don't feel like shooting anything it is still an enjoyable dark ride.

Tavernacle12

If both have 0 minute waits I'll go with TSMM. If both have comparable waits, still TSMM. Five minutes for Buzz but thirty for TSMM? Buzz every time. Now, if we're talking about Disneyland Buzz its a different story. DL Buzz > TSMM > WDW Buzz.

I still love WDW Buzz, it's one of my favorite rides, but its in absolutely horrible shape. Beyond the issues with the lasers I've have at least half of my recent ride throughs screwed by one or both lasers not working, spinning not working, effects not working, etc. I once lost while riding solo because the gun I didn't use somehow got a million points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom