MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
This is one of the most creative ways of implementing StoryMaker in my opinion
(not my picture)
13239968_10209059005490551_453990854613903388_n.jpg

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
They really should have put this at the end of ride when showing scores, would have made more sense.

I agree this would be more noticed at the end of the ride, and maybe they can figure out a way to acknowledge high score by name or something with Rex or whomever... But I do like the subtle detail in queue as well. There will be many oblivious to the detail but those who love the details in the parks will really appreciate the touch.

ThemeParkJunkee

This particular use of MM+ was hinted at by Staggs at a tech conference years ago to sell the tech. At the time, I thought it was cute but a little creepy. This particular use is less creepy than I thought.

No Name

Aaah, I like this one! I like that they're wishing someone a Happy Birthday too (don't know which of, or if, the other ones did that). But this is very fitting and doesn't feel in the least bit forced.

montyz81

I am sure this has been talked about before, what happened to the MR. Potatohead anamatronic in the standby line? I went 2 weeks ago and he was completely removed. This would have been a great way of creating interactivity with the magic band!

DHSCM

I am sure this has been talked about before, what happened to the MR. Potatohead anamatronic in the standby line? I went 2 weeks ago and he was completely removed. This would have been a great way of creating interactivity with the magic band!
Supposedly the rumor is he's just being relocated. As the cue line is going to be different when TSL debuts and an extended cue for the 3rd track he's gonna resurface somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom