TSMM! Game Update for Toy Story 3?

sponono88

The Disney Parks Blog has just announced a first official meet-up at DCA on May 27, the focus will be TSMM and the recent changes. Sounds pretty cool! Only 150 spots are available though (really hoping I get an invite!)

Calling all Toy Story Mania! and Walt Disney Imagineering fans….Just after Disney’s California Adventure park closes to the public on May 27, parts of the Park will re-open for a meet-up of 150 fans.

Kevin Rafferty, Walt Disney Imagineer, Senior Concept Writer, will meet with the group to give an insider’s look at the new changes in Toy Story Mania! Kevin will even share original concept sketches and sketches of the ideas that didn’t make it into the attraction. Fans will have a chance to ask Kevin questions about the making-of the attraction and what it’s like to work on this project.

There will also be a few surprises you might not want to miss. The event will take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, May 27, and check-in will close at 5:45 p.m.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/05/first-meet-up-at-disneyland-resort/

EDIT - That was fast. The event has reached capacity..
Disneyland: All spaces are now full for the Toy Story Mania! meetup. You will receive a confirmation email if you RSVP’d in time.

TP2000

Wow, that event filled up in just a couple of hours. They seem to have a willing audience on their hands.

I've noticed that the Disneyland topics on Disney Parks Blog always have the most comments, particularly the Heather Hust Rivera items that often stretch into dozens of comments and discussion. Then you have most of the WDW topics that just get a few comments, or worse the Disney World Sports and Merchandise and DVC stuff that just sits there alone without a single comment before finally falling off to be replaced by a Disneyland topic by Heather and BAM! there's two dozen comments immediately. :lol:

Clearly there's a difference in fans between Florida and California. I wonder when the next Anaheim event will be? Hopefully they'll open it up to more than just 150 people who grab all the slots within a couple hours.

sponono88

^ I really hope they do another event like this in the future (especially since they saw how popular it was and the feedback they received). The email invitations have already gone out and, sadly, I didn't receive one :( I'm sure we'll get updates later this week from the people who went.

Disney4us2

I was at DCA last Saturday. The new game is up and running. Bo Peep is gone and the Dino's have moved in. It was such a supprise to see the new game. I can't wait until this weekend to play again. There were some small changes for the better on the Little green men ring toss as well.

sponono88

TSMM closed this past weekend and will reopen Oct 11, 2010. They are reportedly adding station gates on the unload side.

992357079_PMmtW-M.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom