TSM Fastpass/Ticket Question................

lisak09

We have basic magic your way tickets for our trip next month. My family are not early risers when on vacation except for myself but we all really want to go on TSM as we tried it for the first time last year and all really loved it:).
So heres my plan, if I get up early and head to the park for rope drop with all of our tickets and go straight to TSM for fastpasses. Then if I leave the park to meet up with my family and we all head back in does this count as two days on my ticket or just one as its the same park? We don't have park hopper option.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice offered:)

Nemo14

You would only be able to get a FP with the ticket you used to get into the park. Since the other tickets weren't used for admission yet, the FP machines will reject them.

In answer to your other question, you can come and go to the same park as many times as you want in the same day without the hopper option.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

It would only count as 1 day. You can leave & re-enter the same park, you just can't go into other parks that same day if you don't have a hopper. :)

I think fast passes will only distribute to a ticket that has been activated that day after the guest enters the park. So I don't think you'll be able to get fast passes with everyone's tickets unless they've been scanned at the entrance. I'm hoping someone else can verify, I'm not completely sure.

Upvote 0

lisak09

Original Poster
Oh well, looks like if they want to go on it they'll just have to get up early. One early morning won't kill them: )
They just might do it for TSM!

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
There is a work around if you want to waste this much time:

Go into the park with your ticket.
Leave the park.
Reenter the park with separate ticket
Leave the park.
Reenter the park with new ticket again.
Continue till all tickets have been activated for the day.
Now go get fast passes using all the tickets !

If you purchased your tickets as a family your family's biometrics are all tied to each ticket as to prevent ticket mixups.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

There is a work around if you want to waste this much time:

Go into the park with your ticket.
Leave the park.
Reenter the park with separate ticket
Leave the park.
Reenter the park with new ticket again.
Continue till all tickets have been activated for the day.
Now go get fast passes using all the tickets !

If you purchased your tickets as a family your family's biometrics are all tied to each ticket as to prevent ticket mixups.

Sounds like way too much work - just drag their sorry behinds out of bed.
yelrotflmao.gif

Upvote 0

ImagineerDude

My cousin took our fast passes (after we entered Disneyland) over to California Adventure to get World of Color fast passes and they worked, but we had already been to the park the previous day (we had a two day park hopper). But we are talking about WDW....I also accidentally got Peter Pan and Dumbo fast passes in MK a couple weeks ago back-to-back. Got lucky I guess :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom