Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Update it to increase interest

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Scrap it and start over with a new attraction

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK, so what about getting rid of the riverboat, let imagineering come up with a way to demark TSI from neighboring attractions and use the newly filled in area as FronteirLand and LibertySquare expansion? While it may not be enough for E-tickets it would still be fresh new areas for expansion. Even an outdoor theater might be nice for shows...not everything has to be either a dark ride or E-Ticket. Expansion/changes would be nice in that area of the park.
If they filled in the ROA there would be enough room for about 5 E tickets.

bethymouse

Why is the raft over to TSI always so crowded then? It's another classic. The riverboat is a classic as well. Relax and take in the sights/magic.;)

Frank Rizzo

When I saw the results to the poll, it sorta made me sad. TSI was an area I visited on my trip when I was very young, and have good memories of it. I feel like it is situated nicely in Magic Kingdom, and wouldn't mind if they kept it just as it is.

steamboat wil

I wish they would put a Tom & Huck water ride there and spruce the rest of the area up. Maybe not run the riverboat because there would have to be a path or bridge built, but you could bring back the canoes and keel boats as novelty things to keep the river with a steady traffic flow. Maybe the riverboat could still be used as a restaurant.

I know this will never happen because the books probably aren't PC enough to create a ride but they did it with splash mountain. That and disney would have to make a new movie for it, have an insanely huge hit, then create something they could sit on for years before ever making it an attraction.

FettFan

OK, so what about getting rid of the riverboat, let imagineering come up with a way to demark TSI from neighboring attractions and use the newly filled in area as FronteirLand and LibertySquare expansion? While it may not be enough for E-tickets it would still be fresh new areas for expansion. Even an outdoor theater might be nice for shows...not everything has to be either a dark ride or E-Ticket. Expansion/changes would be nice in that area of the park.

In a word...NO.

If anything, they should EXPAND rivers of America by adding a Sailing Ship Columbia.

FettFan

I wish they would put a Tom & Huck water ride there and spruce the rest of the area up.

Tom and Huck's Wilderness Waterboggan.
sdc-waterboggan017_515.jpg

Think of a cross between Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn, two lanes racing against each other.

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Now THAT looks like a good compromise! Don't get me wrong I am not totally against TSI its' just that our family never got much out of it so I was curious what other possibilities/opnions were out there. Everyone is different and all of this is purely academic anyway,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom