TSI fun with paint brush!

Jerm

Original Poster
Are they still hiding the paintbrushes or is this another one of those cool little details that has slipped into the abyss?

Ok so when I went on June 8th to MK myself along with about 3 or 4 other families went all over the island looking for any paint brushes and could not find any. When I asked the CM he said yes they are still doing it. I asked how many and he said "3 - 9 depending on how many they get back, they hide 9 a few days ago and only got 3 back" so yes they are doing it, but heck if we could find one that day!

Mstr Gra-c

Ok so when I went on June 8th to MK myself along with about 3 or 4 other families went all over the island looking for any paint brushes and could not find any. When I asked the CM he said yes they are still doing it. I asked how many and he said "3 - 9 depending on how many they get back, they hide 9 a few days ago and only got 3 back" so yes they are doing it, but heck if we could find one that day!

Well thats awesome to hear. I'll be sure to search when I go in October...thanks.

SMRT-1

maybe people find them and keep them because they have no idea about it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom