trying to plan around 2014 NOJ dates

stalkingmickey

So I have seen 2014 NOJ dates and they look like they will fall on the end of our trip we also go down the Friday of labor day weekend and stay until the following Monday...So to try and plan around this i have a few questions.
1. does this just affect MK or are there events at all four parks?
2. is it for the entire weekend?
3. I know US and IoA does a similar event do they run their event the same dates as DW?

Disvillain63

September 5 & 6...MK evenings...separate ticket for admission...mostly locals or within the state of Florida...some Christian church groups will attend from out-of-state...same weekend at Universal

Upvote 0

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
thank you Disvillain63 Mostly I wanted to know if Universal ran them the same weekend. Looks like my MK fix will have to be beginning of week and figure out end of the week

Upvote 0

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I can do a day at discovery cove or just hang at hotel. maybe drive to tampa for bush gardens. I just want to make sure I get my fix in before we have to drive home.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

Additionally, The MK is open to regular guests until 7pm those dates. The hard ticket folks are not admitted until 4pm. Most services rate these days as some of the slowest of the year. Hence, a great morning at the MK would not be out of the question.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom