Trouble linking Hotels.com Reservation

Joshrzmeup

Original Poster
My brother recently booked his WDW on property hotel through Hotels.com and using his reservation/confirm # he tried to put it into MDE but it won't recognize it. He's been trying for over a week. Is he using the right numbers? Or can he not use MDE because it's not disney booked? If he is still having problems, should he call the resort or Disney to figure this out, and if Disney, what number?

Thanks!

sjhym333

I am guessing is that the reservation # he got is a Hotels.com reservation code and not the actually Disney one. He should call Hotels.com and see if they have an actually Disney reservation # or perhaps he can call Disney direct and see if he has a reservation confirmed at the hotel and ask for the reservation # for MDE

Rob562

I've never booked through hotels.com but with Orbitz the Disney reservation number is buried about 2/3 of the way down the confirmation email from Orbitz.

-Rob

Doug1985

I just booked a stay at pop century through travelocity. I called the resort that night, they said call my Disney experience help line in 48 hours. Called after 2 days, they saw the reservation and gave the confirmation number to me. For me, there was no need at all to call travelocity.

Mukta

I booked my recent stay at the swan on hotels.com and I had a very difficult time getting it linked.

I talked to a representative that didn't seem to know anything. After waiting a long time, she said she wasn't getting an answer from Disney. I gave her some numbers to call and she said no one was answering.

The next day during normal business hours, I used the hotels.com chat feature. They were able to help me right away. They have me my Disney reservation number, I put it into MDE and I was all set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom