Trouble linking AP in MDE

Mukta

Original Poster
If you are following my fiasco at all on the Disneyland threads, I apologize for the repeats.

I bought a Premier pass yesterday (after trying multiple times at DL). I added it to MDE as I could make FPP at 9 pm yesterday my time.

I enter the number, assign it to me and it accepts it. i get an email from Disney that my Premier pass is now linked.

I still don't see the AP in MDE. I can see the APs of other people in my party, but not mine.

I call Disney and they say this sometimes happens and they will open an IT ticket for me.

At 9 pm I make FPP for my party, but not for me as I have no valid park admission.

Anyone else run into this? I just tried again and my pass still isn't there. How long would you wait before calling Disney again?

The guy on the phone said he made some guest service FPPs for me since I was missing my window. I don't see those in MDE either. Any idea if that is a real thing?

Rob562

I can't help you directly with your problem, though I can say that I've read multiple stories of people having issues with the Premiere Passes getting into MDE properly. Not sure what the eventual resolutions were, though.

As for the extra FP+, yes, there is the ability for Guest Relations CM's to add in bonus "wildcard" FP+ options to your MDE profile. (I think their limit is either three total, or three per day) They should show up separately from the times you've booked when you look at the FastPass+ section of MDE. Essentially you can use them anywhere (unless it lists restrictions on where it can't be used) at any time, just walk up to the FP+ entrance of an attraction, tap your Band/ticket and you'll be given a green light as if you had a scheduled FP+ for that time.

-Rob

Mukta

Original Poster
I called again today. They think it will be resolved 48 hours from when they logged the issue. I'll try again tomorrow.

Rob562

Once it's resolved, you should be able to copy over the FP+ choices from your group to your profile rather than trying to get times for yourself to match up with theirs. Just choose the option of "add someone to existing FP+ choices" or something like that.

-Rob

Mukta

Original Poster
yeah, I am hoping to copy them, but that won't work if FPP is no longer available for that ride/time. Fortunately, I don't like the popular rides, so I shouldn't have any trouble.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom