Trouble Deciding When to Go

birch_sean

I've made up my mind that I'm going to take my girlfriend to WDW this month. We usually go every few months, but we haven't been there since August and I feel like I'm starting to go through withdrawal. ;) I just have one problem: I can't decide on which day to go. We've boiled it down to a few dates: Tuesday Jan 20, Thursday Jan 22, Friday Jan 23, Tuesday Jan 27, or Thursday Jan 29. Which one do you guys think would be the perfect day? Thank you!

Edit: Does anyone know of events going on during this time period that would cause bad crowds?

CLandrum

I would say the first Tue or Thur. The superbowl is going to be in Tampa Feb first so that might increase attendence in the parks the week prior.

Upvote 0

yankspy

As far as crowds I would say the 20th since that is inauguration day. I would assume that many will be watching the inauguration that day and not necessarily going to the parks.

Upvote 0

birch_sean

Original Poster
We apparently can't go on the 22nd because of a dentist appointment. I'm leaning towards the next Thursday (29th), but I'm worried about Super Bowl crowds. Do you guys think there will be a whole lot of people because of it, or do you think it won't affect anything?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom