Tropical Storm Isadore

dreamer

According to the tracking maps on AOL, Isadore is now a Tropical Storm and will be nearing Florida this weekend.

Yowsa! Right now they show it heading somewhat west of the peninsula. I hope it stays away.

:lookaroun

mocfan

Originally posted by dreamer
According to the tracking maps on AOL, Isadore is now a Tropical Storm and will be nearing Florida this weekend.

Yowsa! Right now they show it heading somewhat west of the peninsula. I hope it stays away.

:lookaroun

You and me both. But you know what???? I'm going to have fun anyway because I am at WDW:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Debbie

I made out my list of 'what to take' this morning when I saw the radar. Just in case we are evacuated. I hope it doesn't come near us. It is such a job getting the house ready and secure. Then deciding what to take and what to leave behind.

Upvote 0

lfritts

Hurricanes......

We were at Disney the day they closed for Hurricane Floyd. The hurricane by-passed land and went up the east coast - I used to live in Savannah, and that's what they frequently seemed to do - go up the coast and out to sea.

We ended up getting a day discounted from our tickest for the day the parks closed early, and a day at Animal Kingdom for resort guests only - that was nice.

We had a great time that trip - it did rain, but it rains every time we go to WDW! It wouldn't be the same w/o it!

You can never really tell with hurricanes. I'm couting on this one not to ruin our vacations!

Upvote 0

mocfan

Just got finished watching the Weather Channel before coming in to work and it seems it is going to stay away until Sunday at least. After that who knows? I have a feeling it will keep going west and hit Louisiana or Mexico. We'll just have to keep watching:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom