Tron Monorails

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel0581

Original Poster
I have read all about the new Tron paintings on the Monorails. My question is how are they going to address these on the radios when they are talking to central and shop. Are they still going to go by color? It seems that they ware these are painted that it would be harder for pilots to see the color on the train infront of them. (it could just be the way the pictures I have seen that make it look that way though.)

Thanks

_Scar

I think the light cycles will all be different colors. Like one of the examples is orange and the other looks like either blue or black.

BTW, if photoshop counts as conceptual art then that's right up my alley :)

daniel0581

Original Poster
I think the light cycles will all be different colors. Like one of the examples is orange and the other looks like either blue or black.

True... I hope they don't do this to all the monorails though, I think the way they are now is one of the most iconic things in the park.

EpcotServo

Probably by their original train names. I think it's just two trains, so it's not going to be "all up in your face" very much.

daniel0581

Original Poster
Probably by their original train names. I think it's just two trains, so it's not going to be "all up in your face" very much.

Good. I think that it will be ok if they keep it on the epcot line like they are saying, but if they put it on the Express or Resort beams I think it will be to "all up in your face" lol.

daniel0581

Original Poster
Are they going to become mobile billboards for every feature movie in the future?

That is exactly what I am getting at. If they do this the are taking away the iconic part of the monorail system. Plus you have to know that those paint jobs are pretty expensive so they probly don't plan on changing them that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom