News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Genie+ at $25 for the day. ILL at $20.

Glad Iger recognized the price gouging and has taken action!
Make It Rain Money GIF

Bob "listening" to guest complaints about prices.

StantonZ

Rode TRON today. Neat atmosphere. Short ride. Not worth all the hype imo. Launch is great but not a ton of thrill. Not the most comfortable ride position as well. Guardians is way better

and it really wasn’t that great. I was kinda let down. Nice launch and lights but…other than speed and effects, slinky dog was more thrilling. Not kidding
I don't get the negativity.
TRON is not Guardians...but they are both great rides. Tron has a unique launch and unique ride vehicle.
I rode it 4x (in a row) the other day and could have gone again; if I had done that on Guardians, I probably would have passed out. Just sayin'

TheMaxRebo

It’s almost as though they only want people already planning on spending the day in MK to get a VQ and people with a specific time in mind to buy an ILL.
Also with ILLs, being able to pick your return time, you can pick a time in the evening if you want to ride when dark - so if that element is important to you then you need to pay to guarantee it

Jstu

Also with ILLs, being able to pick your return time, you can pick a time in the evening if you want to ride when dark - so if that element is important to you then you need to pay to guarantee it
Except with the soft opening it appears the ride is stopping around 6pm. With Daylight Savings, not sure there are many chances to ride at dark....

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don't get the negativity.
TRON is not Guardians...but they are both great rides. Tron has a unique launch and unique ride vehicle.
I rode it 4x (in a row) the other day and could have gone again; if I had done that on Guardians, I probably would have passed out. Just sayin'

What did you do with the other 23 hours and 52 minutes of your day? ;) (just a dig at Tron's short ride time)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

JohnD

jeanericuser001

Securing a place in the TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane continues to be a challenge for Magic Kingdom guests​

All part of Disney's pay for play strategy. You pay more for the better hotel. You pay more to avoid the long wait time. You get to go on a new ride while everyone else who didn't pay can only watch from a distance as those who paid extra get to go on that ride that many others may not get to go on for months perhaps years. This only entices more people to be willing to pay more and thus disney has an excuse to raise the prices of the hotels as it helps to make extra cash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom