TRON Lightcycle Run previews

brettf22

Premium Member
Did anybody not get an email after signing up? I didn’t but made sure to take screenshots.
As other have said, the email confirmation should show up later, about 5-7 days before the event. That being said, since I have never received a single AP email in my many years of being an AP, I always print Disney confirmation pages as a pdf files so I have an electronic record.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So for those of you that are looking for dates that are later than the ones that were initially posted, keep an eye on the fact that Disney might be adding dates later on that were initially unavailable when registration first opened.

That potentially will help people that have trips on March 12th or onward.

If Disney is not letting people make multiple attempts to try and register, it might be helpful to just watch what dates people are posting that they can register for and wait until it rolls up to your date ( IF Disney is doing these date additions)

Keep in mind it's early and I'm speculating.

~Ninja Mom
After an almost 3 hour wait in the queue, I was able to snag an evening for the 12th. I might have to be calling them as we have a valid park reservation for AK that morning and have the Africa Wild Trek reserved for that morning. We planned to park hop to MK for the preview that late afternoon, so I really hope Disney IT doesn't screw us up and cancel our park reservation for AK.

Emack25

After an almost 3 hour wait in the queue, I was able to snag an evening for the 12th. I might have to be calling them as we have a valid park reservation for AK that morning and have the Africa Wild Trek reserved for that morning. We planned to park hop to MK for the preview that late afternoon, so I really hope Disney IT doesn't screw us up and cancel our park reservation for AK.
They had an option for the 12th? I wish I would have known. I only saw until the 10th.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the queue message, the TRON passholder preview has reached capacity at 12:32pm.

Message last updated: 12:32 PM ET

Thank you so much for your interest in this event. Previews for TRON / Lightcycle Run have reached capacity. The attraction will open to all Guests starting on April 4, 2023.

Emack25

So this is the first pass holder preview I’ve been able to get. Do I need to make a park res for that day? Or can I make one to a diff park and then hop over,

JeffBostock

I was in line to try and get one but got the message now that they are at capacity. If they are doing AP previous only through March 12 (a previous poster saw that as an option) and if that is the latest date, then I wonder what they will be doing with Tron from March 13 through April 4? We'll be there for sure from March 20-24.

Does anyone think there will be any dates at the end of March where they'll have a soft opening?

I was there for soft opening of 7DMT and Pandora attractions, but I don't remember hearing about a soft opening for Guardians at Epcot.

Meeko77

I was in "line" for over 2 hours, and I didn't get in - I didn't see the email until shortly after 10 a.m. Disappointed, but c'est la vie! Congrats to those who did get in - I'm very curious how many passholders actually will get to go!

buckeyegator

what a f**king joke this was, spent from just past 10am until 1230 only to be told tough cookies, no reservation for you.you would think disney would have opened up more dates throughout the month because, i believe most signing up view this as a free day in MK, and guess what they do there, SPEND MONEY.sour grapes yes, but a crammed 6 or 7 days is not a great idea,imo.

Ninja Mom

It was not showing as available when I tried to book it. Friday March 10th was the last day that I could register. I logged in within 60 seconds of the link being posted here at 8:41am on WDWMAGIC for AP registration. It took me 68 minutes to complete the registration process so I think they might have been rolling back dates as time and filled slots progressed .
~Ninja Mom

Jon_in_NC

what a f**king joke this was, spent from just past 10am until 1230 only to be told tough cookies, no reservation for you.you would think disney would have opened up more dates throughout the month because, i believe most signing up view this as a free day in MK, and guess what they do there, SPEND MONEY.sour grapes yes, but a crammed 6 or 7 days is not a great idea,imo.

Exactly! Absolute joke.

I received my email from Disney at 9:02 am and was in the queue by 9:20 am. THREE hours later my time dropped down to 17 minutes then kept going up and up to almost an hour - then reservations full at 12:40 pm, which was well within my low of 17 minutes.

What it is even more frustrating is that apparently the registration link was shared on social media before Disney even sent out the emails. So right off the bat passholders were at a disadvantage. Oh who am I kidding....passholders are ALWAYS at a disadvantage.

Edit:
Quote: "....of the link being posted here at 8:41am on WDWMAGIC...."

Ahh, here as well. Proves my point. Thanks for that.

nickys

Premium Member
Exactly! Absolute joke.

I received my email from Disney at 9:02 am and was in the queue by 9:20 am. THREE hours later my time dropped down to 17 minutes then kept going up and up to almost an hour - then reservations full at 12:40 pm, which was well within my low of 17 minutes.

What it is even more frustrating is that apparently the registration link was shared on social media before Disney even sent out the emails. So right off the bat passholders were at a disadvantage. Oh who am I kidding....passholders are ALWAYS at a disadvantage.

Edit:
Quote: "....of the link being posted here at 8:41am on WDWMAGIC...."

Ahh, here as well. Proves my point. Thanks for that.
The link was shared because the “waiting room” page was loaded on the Disney website. That’s how people found it.

It happens for many preview events. The URL is pretty easy to deduce and when people find that there is a message saying “the waiting room is now open” it gets shared on fan sites, such as this one, and other social media.

Only pass holders were able to register. Sorry you weren’t successful this time.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the queue message, the TRON passholder preview has reached capacity at 12:32pm.

Message last updated: 12:32 PM ET

Thank you so much for your interest in this event. Previews for TRON / Lightcycle Run have reached capacity. The attraction will open to all Guests starting on April 4, 2023.
That actually lasted longer than I thought it would. I had 10:30am as my guess for when it would hit capacity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom