TRON Lightcycle Run previews

dovetail65

Still in the queue. Approaching the 90 minute point.
Mine only started at 35 minutes. I clicked the link pretty quickly after it was posted here though. Monday March 6th 1:00PM is our Preview time.

Thanks guys because I never get the emails. Actually, I found waiting for the email might be detrimental and be a cuase not to get a reservation at all. I had a reservation before a few Facebook friends even received thier email! I guess they really do stagger those emails being sent out.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Disney has added a note to the waiting room page regarding blockout dates.

Message last updated: 9:40 AM ET​

A registration for a date that is a blockout date for your Pass type(s) will automatically be cancelled.

Please check blockout dates for each Pass type you are registering for. Modifications to a registration will not be permitted.

Valid Annual Pass required for park entry. Applicable pass blockout dates apply.

this was added AFTER i registered this morning and now i'm attempting to RE-register. This is infuriating.

Ninja Mom

I logged into the site the minute it was reported at 8:41am on this site. I completed registration 68 minutes later. The only day that works for me was Friday and that was the only day that I did not have a park reservation, at all, anywhere!

I had park reservations booked for 5 days for that entire week except for Tuesday and Friday.

Since I booked for 2:30 in the afternoon on Friday it let me register for Tron without a pre-existing park reservation (unrealized by me at that moment). I then checked my Park reservations and saw that I needed to get one. Magic Kingdom was blocked out so I made one for Hollywood Studios and I can park hop after 2:00 p.m.

I've not received any kind of notification about Disney changing my park reservation over to Magic Kingdom, so we will have to see what happens when they send out that email which will contain additional details that will be mailed out 5 to 7 days before my reservation.

Thank you to the people on this site for providing valuable information and assisting me in achieving my goal of riding Tron during the preview.

My friends and I are going to party like it's 1982! 🎉🥳🎉

~Ninja Mom, edited to add that I never got any notifications from Disney, via email, until AFTER registration opened. When I checked earlier in the week in the My Disney Experience hemorrhoid, I did get a notification that I would get an email allowing me to register, but I used the link that was posted on this site to enter the queue.

Last edited:

jmenjes

Got the email at 9:03. Waited in the queue until about 10:50.

First available date I saw was March 6. I leave on the 5th to return home.

My usual bad luck strikes again...

Ninja Mom

I received the confirmation email from Disney about 5 minutes after successfully registering and finishing that process.

~Ninja Mom

DisneyCane

Finally got in. There was availability Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I didn't look at Saturday. Monday was only a few time slots. Wed-Fri there looked like pretty much all slots available. I booked 3/8 from 11-12.

Ninja Mom

Finally got in. There was availability Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I didn't look at Saturday. Monday was only a few time slots. Wed-Fri there looked like pretty much all slots available. I booked 3/8 from 11-12.
So you're saying that Saturday March 11th opened up? That was blocked out when I registered first thing this morning.

So they must be doing a rolling day calendar and adding open days on the end of the initial days that were offered at around approximately 8:41 a.m. this morning. That's only if you're talking about how they opened up Saturday March 11th.

DisneyCane

So you're saying that Saturday March 11th opened up? That was blocked out when I registered first thing this morning.

So they must be doing a rolling day calendar and adding open days on the end of the initial days that were offered at around approximately 8:41 a.m. this morning. That's only if you're talking about how they opened up Saturday March 11th.
Yes. Saturday March 11th was selectable (although my pass is blocked out on weekends which is why I didn't look at the times).

Ninja Mom

So for those of you that are looking for dates that are later than the ones that were initially posted, keep an eye on the fact that Disney might be adding dates later on that were initially unavailable when registration first opened.

That potentially will help people that have trips on March 12th or onward.

If Disney is not letting people make multiple attempts to try and register, it might be helpful to just watch what dates people are posting that they can register for and wait until it rolls up to your date ( IF Disney is doing these date additions)

Keep in mind it's early and I'm speculating.

~Ninja Mom

DCBaker

Premium Member
The queue has been updated with a new message -

Message last updated: 12:09 PM ET

Thank you to our Passholders! We anticipate previews for TRON / Lightcycle Run will reach capacity within the next 10-15 minutes. Tron / Lightcycle Run will open to all Guests on April 4, 2023.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom