TRON Lightcycle Run previews

cykek

Hopefully Mickey turns blue and they turn you away. If not it’s unfair to those who paid extra (or in my case, were forced to buy the top tier pass due to being out of state).
Wow that's very nice of you. I would've had absolutely no problem upgrading my AP but you can't until you've had it for a year.

DSMDGA

The actual preview registration will not appear in your MDE unless you add it as a Note. Since Disney added the park reservation for your preview day, you are good to go.
Thanks! Glad I continued and booked a reservation for Tron, even though it looked like we couldn't get into MK.

lewisc

Pretty sure you are good as long as you have a ticket or AP
GotG and SW:GE previews, CM checked , you had to use an AP to enter the park. Guests with vouchers didn't have the option to enter with a daily ticket and save their voucher for future stays.

Disney did say preview reservations would be automatically cancelled if your AP is blacked out the day of your Tron slot.

nickys

Premium Member
GotG and SW:GE previews, CM checked , you had to use an AP to enter the park. Guests with vouchers didn't have the option to enter with a daily ticket and save their voucher for future stays.

Disney did say preview reservations would be automatically cancelled if your AP is blacked out the day of your Tron slot.
Thanks for clarifying.

Dad 2 M & M

I have no idea if PP are correct regarding a possible change in policy from previous previews

I’d be surprised if an exception was given, especially as the non blackout days were the first to be grabbed while many Pixie peeps were still in que waiting. Maybe they'll a purchase of a one day ticket.....how much is a one in percenatge terms to what was paid for the Pixie Pass?

It's ay bummer to anyone who made an error and grabbed a date they didn't have access to the Park. For those who knowingly grabbed one anyway it reminds of those peeps who knowingly hang around the After Hours or MVMCP/MNSSHP after the bewitching hour...

Still love to see the aforementioned “exception email”

Last edited:

cykek

I’d be surprised if an exception was given, especially as the non blackout days were the first to be grabbed while many Pixie peeps were still in que waiting. Maybe they'll a purchase of a one day ticket.....how much is a one in percenatge terms to what was paid for the Pixie Pass?

It's ay bummer to anyone who made an error and grabbed a date they didn't have access to the Park. For those who knowingly grabbed one anyway it reminds of those peeps who knowingly hang around the After Hours or MVMCP/MNSSHP after the bewitching hour...

Still love to see the aforementioned “exception email”
Still haven’t seen email, but my account was just loaded with the comp tickets and a reservation for the day of my blackout.

0DFF0A19-5F86-4469-90CF-D5D76EE23E66.jpeg

vikescaper

Has anybody received the email giving the check-in location for the previews? According to the confirmation page, it was supposed to be sent out 5-7 days before the event. Our park passes have been loaded for Saturday.

**After posting this, I reached out to guest relations and they said check-in will be at the park entrance.**

Last edited:

grapejellybean

Has anybody received the email giving the check-in location for the previews? According to the confirmation page, it was supposed to be sent out 5-7 days before the event. Our park passes have been loaded for Saturday.

**After posting this, I reached out to guest relations and they said check-in will be at the park entrance.**
1677763282442.png

wendysue

After watching the video of Tron, I canceled our preview day. It looks way too uncomfortable and would be spending way too much money--airfare, room, etc. for a 1 minute ride.

Dad 2 M & M

After watching the video of Tron, I canceled our preview day. It looks way too uncomfortable and would be spending way too much money--airfare, room, etc. for a 1 minute ride.
I hear ya….after the Rat, followed by the Guardians preview, I’ll take my chances

Both were worth it, with our commute being 6 hours via auto

Will tell you the rates for rooms the weekend of the 10th are through the ceiling.

Sports can still be had at $192 AP rates, but even the Comfort Inns/Hamptons types are well into the and north of $150s…All-Stars don’t particularly look appealing most of the time, but $192 vs +$150 offsite is a steal

When we stay off-site we’re used to paying sub $90 for a Comfort Inn, and sub $100 for Hampton types….

TeeEllieGee

I also got the MK park reservation added to my account. I have not received anything else. Can I enter the park before my "time" to ride other rides? Is the time slot going to show up on my MDE app? I took a photo of my screen for the confirmation, but that seems kind of old school. My time is tomorrow and I am driving up from South Florida.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I also got the MK park reservation added to my account. I have not received anything else. Can I enter the park before my "time" to ride other rides? Is the time slot going to show up on my MDE app? I took a photo of my screen for the confirmation, but that seems kind of old school. My time is tomorrow and I am driving up from South Florida.
The park pass is for all day, so you can enter anytime you want.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The time slot does not show up in My Disney Experience. They will likely be scanning bands/tickets at the entrance to TRON to validate times - very much like Lightning Lane.

vikescaper

I know that you will be able to enter the park before your preview time. You just won’t be able to go on the ride until your time slot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom