Tron Coaster

incognito

Original Poster
Looks like Magic Kingdom is beginning to cycle out / run the Tron coaster with no push / pull machine attached to the vehicle. Wondering if all the coaster tests are done and all is left with the ride is cosmetics?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Looks like Magic Kingdom is beginning to cycle out / run the Tron coaster with no push / pull machine attached to the vehicle. Wondering if all the coaster tests are done and all is left with the ride is cosmetics?
The exterior ride area is currently a construction zone, especially with the incorporation of the train tunnel. Testing of the light canopy was happening last night but there is much left to do beyond cosmetics.

lewisc

A couple of CMs, not bus drivers, believe Tron will be turned over to operations, I don't remember the exact phrase, sometimes in early October. CM previews should start early November.

Br0ckford

Is there any hope it's open end of November? I'd love to get to ride. We won't be back till 2024 after this November trip.

Br0ckford

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Raxel7851

We’re here this week and there’s A LOT of outside work that needs to be completed. Also the tracks aren’t laid in the tunnel yet for the RR. The outside is still a mega construction zone.

NickMaio

We’re here this week and there’s A LOT of outside work that needs to be completed. Also the tracks aren’t laid in the tunnel yet for the RR. The outside is still a mega construction zone.
WDW takes Eons to finish a ride or project.
I honestly don't understand why.........

I feel it's all about the dollars......cheap slow labour.

Soooooooooo slowwwwwwwwww

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom