TRLiguori's WDW Trip Report (8/8-8/10)

Okay, to start off I live in Cape Coral, FL which is about a 3 hour drive up to Disney. We try to go there about 3-4 times a year but only for a couple days at a time. So on the morning of the 8th we all woke up early and made the drive up. We arrived at about 12:00 PM.

8/8: We went to Disney's MGM Studios first. We arrived at about 1:30 PM, just in time for a typical Florida thunderstorm. Luckily we came prepared with some ponchos and were able to wait it out and stay dry. We first went over to the Rock "n' RollerCoaster and grabbed a fastpass since the line was long. We next decided to ride The Great Movie ride. There was about a 30 minute wait. After that we had some time to kill before our fastpass so we decided to go see the Magic if Disney Animation which had absolutely no wait. We went back to the RnR and went right through with the FP. Then right before we got on the ride (We were next in line to get on the next train) the ride had technical difficulties. There was about a 20 minute delay before we got on but it was definitely worth it. We then went over to the other side of the park to see muppet vision 3-D and Star Tours. Next it was time to go to dinner where we had PS for 50's Prime Time at 6:25 PM.

8/9: On this day we went to Epcot. We got to the park at about 9:45 and went right to Soarin. It was only a 20 minute wait at that time. I have to say it moved right to the top as one of my favorite rides. After we walked over to the other side and went on Mission Space. It only had a 10 minute wait so we practically walked on. Then we grabbed a fast pass for Test Track and went on Ellen's Energy Adventure which is one of my favorite time wasters. Right when we got off there was a short down poor that delayed Test Track for a while but we still got on in about 20 minutes. It was my first ever time on TT because the line has always been too long and i never got a FP. We then got a snack at the Electric Umbrella and headed to Spaceship Earth to relax after a little meal. After we went back to Test Track to grab another FP since I liked it so much and went over to Imagination! to see Honey I Shrunk the Audience. After we went around the world showcase and stopped at USA for the American Adventure which is one of my favorite show. We then stopped at Norway for Maelstrom and Mexico for El Rio del Tiempo. After we finally got onto TT for the 2nd time and headed back to our resort for a rest before we headed to Downtown Disney. At DD we ate at The Rainforest Cafe and did a little shopping.

8/10: We went to the Magic Kingdom for our last day. We went to Adventureland first to go on the Pirates of the Caribbean. It was only a 5 minute wait which was amazing. After we went to Frontierland for a ride on Big Thunder Mountain which only had a 20 minute wait. Then we went to Liberty Square for The Haunted Mansion. It had a 15 minute wait. Then we saw the Hall of Presidents. Next we went off to Fantasyland for Mickey's PhilharMagic and its 20 minute wait. Followed by it's a small world that had a 30 minute wait. After we went right to Tomorrowland and went for a ride around the Transit Authority and grabbed a FP for Space Mountain. Next we waited in line for 20 minutes for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Then for the first time we went on Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress which i thought was great. After we went to our PS at the Crystal Palace. Then we went back to the resort and rested so we could go back to MGM for the last night. We arrived there 1 hour before closing and went on The RnR again and it had a 30 minute wait. By the time we got off it was 8:45 PM and we saw there was absolutely no line for the RnR so we went on again. (2 TIMES IN OUR FINAL HOUR AT THE WDW!!!!!!) It was great the perfect way to end any trip.

Well we are now planning another trip to WDW for Christmas time so until then. TRLiguori *signing off*

TRLiguori

Original Poster
S_Grise said:
Thanks for doing up a trip report for us. Where did you stay? how was the food for your PS meals?

We Stayed at the All Star Sports this time. The food was great for our PS meals. It was our first time at 50's Prime Time. I thought it was pretty interesting. I recommend everybody go to the Rainforest Cafe. They have such a large selection that you can not go wrong. The Crystal Palace is always fun for character dining.

wdwishes2005

TRLiguori said:
We Stayed at the All Star Sports this time. The food was great for our PS meals. It was our first time at 50's Prime Time. I thought it was pretty interesting. I recommend everybody go to the Rainforest Cafe. They have such a large selection that you can not go wrong. The Crystal Palace is always fun for character dining.

was rainforest good? i went a couple months ago and it was pathetic, i have had better food at mcdonalds.

jackiepetrillo

Christmas in the WORLD

Thanks for your report.
We are going to be in the WORLD for the Christmas Celebrations. We are going the Saturday after Thanksgiving for one week.
Having been many many times and we are total Disney freaks. BUT have never been at this joyus time of year. ANY suggestions would be appreciated.
Ho Ho Ho
Disney Dreamin
:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom