triplets and twins...amd a teen...HELP!

Shey

I've been "blessed" with 6 children...
4 boys...2 girls...
ages range from 2 - 14

ok now I have a big problem...
as you can tell from the title of my thread...

the triplets are 2 1/2...
twins are 4...
and teen will be turning 15 while there...

we have 2 rooms at the Polynesian...we figured we'd sleep with the twins...while our eldest son sleeps with the triplets...

ok a few questions....

-the triplets still need a crib...although they can get away without one...can we work something out with the resort....we would prefer to have cribs to be on the safe side...

-strollers...does anyone have any tips...we usually have two doubles and a singal between the the three of us...but now that it's our son's birthday I'd like him to be sibling free (his best friend's family is coming with us)....
Does any one know what we can do....our friends have 2 younger children as well....

-dinning...we'd like to be able to dine at some of the resort and park restuarants...but like I said with 5 kids under the age of 5...it's quite difficult...any suggestions....

-most importantly...ride situations....will they let 3 people in some vehicles....

we're quite excited....we even bought matching outfits for everyone...we'll be there for 11 days....and have been saving for nearly 5 years....

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
However, you might want to mention that most girls think it's cute to see a big brother taking care of his siblings, especially if they are young.

ABSOLUTELY!!
My first baby was about a month old when my husband discovered that the baby was a "chick magnet".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom