Trip

Logan L

Does anyone think that a July 9-16 trip will still happen? I understand that no one really knows when the parks will reopen, but I’m just asking for others opinions.

Herdman

I would agree with the others. I think there is a chance they will be open, but I don't think at full running capacity. I think it gets closer to that phase as each month passes, so I'm thinking more the August/September timeframe has a better chance for that.

Upvote 0

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Gotta comment on non-WDW factors....

If FLYING - will you be able to do so, safely? Will FL, or your Home State, allow you to?
if DRIVING from out of state? Will FL let you in without a 14 day quarantine?

Now let's work this in reverse.... will you be able to get back out? :(.

Really, the only sure fire dates WDW has total control over are dates for FL residents :(. And even then, the Gov of Fl has a significant vote :(.

With all these players - Dear wife & I are booked for Nov10-Nov18. And I'm giving that trip a 50% probability of happening :(.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Does anyone think that a July 9-16 trip will still happen? I understand that no one really knows when the parks will reopen, but I’m just asking for others opinions.

If I were you, I'd make a reservation, get FPs, ADRs, etc. No harm in setting up a trip now. You have until 5 days out to get your full deposit back.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I currently have a trip planned that covers most of your dates (check in just after and check out just before). I haven't canceled anything yet and I'm optimistic that they'll be open, but I've also decided I don't want to sink any $ into tickets and will just take my chances with FPs down the road if we still wind up going. I'd also cancel if the experiences offered feel too limited for the price tag. I understand that we have no idea what Disney plans to do and that things will be different...I just will want to feel like I'm getting enough for my $ if things are open.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Depends what you mean by "happen".
Open? Maybe.
Open in the way you anticipated when you booked the trip? Absolutely not.
Decide what you are willing to pay for and not get.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom