Trip with terminally ill sister

1of4sisters

Good evening. My sisters and I are taking our sister (who has cancer and only has a few months left) to Disney for our 4 sisters vacation. We wanted to take this trip when she got better but after 8 years of fighting we learned that this will not happen. So despite her pain, she wants to go to Disney world. Our trip is planned for November after thanksgiving. I was wondering if there was anything that we should do to make this trip enjoyable and safe for her. Also was wondering if anyone knew of any special events or activities that we could do for her. This is going to be an extremely emotional trip for all of us and I just want to see my sisters smile and enjoy life again.
Thanks,
Heather

...and be sure to clue the Photopass photographers in to this special trip....they will go out of their way to make every extra photo they take special. It's no burden to them, and I can tell you, they are looking for the opportunity to make this trip special for every one of you!!!!

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

Go as soon as you can! I hope you all get to see the beauty of WDW and celebrate being together. YES, tell Cast members and call WDW before you go so they can make a note. WDW is awesome and will do everything they can to make your trip as incredible as possible. Sending healing vibes to your family.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Go as soon as you can! I hope you all get to see the beauty of WDW and celebrate being together. YES, tell Cast members and call WDW before you go so they can make a note. WDW is awesome and will do everything they can to make your trip as incredible as possible. Sending healing vibes to your family.

Agree. Contact WDW ASAP. Considering your situation maybe you can arrange a VIP tour (a VIP tour guide to get you into attractions ahead of standby) for nominal or no price.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom