Trip report by food

yankspy

Original Poster
There is always so much talk about food on this site so I figured it might be fun to post a trip report by what I ate this week. It's amazing how much you can eat when you are walking constantly. Here it goes.

Sunday:
Hot dog and fries at casey's, dole whip, double cheeseburger at pecos bill's, mint chocolate smoothie from confectionary.

Monday:
Breakfast buffet at 1900 park fare.
Dinner at Ohana's (I got a same day reservation)

Tuesday:
School bread (kringla), pretzel, sugar cookie, Chicken nugget's and fries(they are not that bad), Cadbury Crunchie (England)

wednesday:
Mongolian beef sandwich and eggrolls(Lotus blossom cafe) Canoli, mickey premium bar, hot dog and fries, sugar cookie, cadbury crunchie.

Thursday:
pretzel, carrot cake(main street bakery) reuben and vanilla malt(plaza) hot dog, raspberry chocolate cookie.

After all of that I only gained two pounds.:):)

sarabi

What an awesome idea.

I admit I am a foodie and I keep track of what I eat in my own trip reports (none of which I've posted here yet).

sillykid

How funny! I love your idea. I wish more would post. The only thing I can say is that I'm glad the got rid of the ice crea cookie sandwich, cause you would see that like 5 times in a 4 day trip for me. But hey, you must like hot dogs. In Chicago I get enough of that.

EPCOT.nut

Tuesday:
Lunch - Pilgrim's Feast (Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans)
Mickey chocolate cupcake

Dinner - Biergarten (Macaroni salad, tomato salad, bread & butter, red cabbage, german potato salad, carrots, salmon with cream sauce, black forest cake, vanilla pudding, berries with vanilla sauce...:eek:)

Nemo14

Tuesday:
Lunch - Pilgrim's Feast (Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans)
Mickey chocolate cupcake

Dinner - Biergarten (Macaroni salad, tomato salad, bread & butter, red cabbage, german potato salad, carrots, salmon with cream sauce, black forest cake, vanilla pudding, berries with vanilla sauce...:eek:)
*drools*

yankspy

Original Poster
I was never actually full all week. I did so much walking that most of it came off. I think in one day I must have walked full circle around epcot about four times. Now I am back to veggies and oatmeal etc.:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom