Trip Planning - Need Advice

Rawr

Good evening,

I am planning a trip to Magic Kingdom with a few friends and the day that I chose was 12 December. Unfortunately though, we won't be able to get there until noon because a member of my group has a doctors appointment until 1015 and it's about an hour and a half drive. I know Wednesday's are generally less packed days, but the morning before noon is the best time to get on all of the rides because the park starts filling up around noon, and unfortunately we will miss this gap.

The other option that we have would be to wait until Saturday, 15 December to go. I know Saturday is going to be the busiest day, especially because we are going to Magic Kingdom, BUT, there are extended hours from 8am until 12am where as if I went on 12 December I'd only be able to be there from 12pm until 9pm.

The reason why I chose these two days is because they are on days that Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is NOT taking place.

On that Saturday, will the extra hours OUTWEIGH the huge crowds, or will it still be a better idea to just enjoy the 9 hours we will have on that Wednesday, and maybe go to Downtown Disney afterward?

I'm sorry if this is jumbled and hard to read, I am typing this in a hurry.

Thanks for all the help!

I would personally go on the Wednesday. It will be less packed, and nine hours in the Magic Kingdom should be enough to get a lot done. The crowds on Wednesday should be small enough that there won't be big lines, so, you should be able to have all the fun you need. Than, it certainly seems like a good plan to go to DTD, and maybe have a bite to eat, or something of the sorts. I hoped this helped, and have fun!:)

Upvote 0

PUSH

Either way you should be able to get a lot done. I'd probably go on Wednesday just so it's easier to get around the parks and the lines won't be as long.

Upvote 0

luv

I'd take Saturday. You can bang through a lot more rides if you're able to get there for rope drop. And who knows how late that doctor thing will go. They might not get out until an hour or more later.

The more hours you can be there, the better.

If money isn't a big problem, go on a party night and stay for the party. Lines are pretty short on party nights.

Upvote 0

luis71091

I'd go on wed. Even if you less hours to enjoy the park. It will be less crowded which will make lines shorter and your over all experience more pleasant.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom