Trip Planner

NYPDMouse

I know it has been posted several times before, but I just can't seem to find a nice trip planner that prints as a spreadsheet or something similar. I have been on touringplans.com, but I am looking for something a little less extensive. Something that lets me put in park hours and reservations for each day. Can someone please help me out, I am leaving for WDW on Sunday, just as three tropical storms/huricanes converge, this should be fun:veryconfu Thanks...............

cemeb4dk

if you have access to Microsoft excel, just make a spreadsheet. It takes all but about 10-15 minutes. Thats where we do ours. I put in every parks hours, and EMH for every day and then have a main box for each day with confirmation numbers and times and where we are eating and what park we are attending.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I use Google Calendar for my day-to-day schedule, so I used it for planning my trip, too.

I created four new calendars, one for each theme park, and entered the park hours as All-Day events. Then I entered parade/firework times as well as any EMH times in each calendar. In a 5th calendar I entered Dining Reservations and Flight info. This 5th calendar I shared with the friends I'm going on the trip with so that they can look at it, too.
Each calendar was assigned a separate color, so when you print them out by day, the park hours print at the top (as they're all-day "events"), and then you can quickly see a graphical representation of the color-coded parades and EMH hours, as well as the dining reservations.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom