Trip Packets

macsmom

Okay, our trip is all paid for so we are ready to go. Since we are staying on-site (first time!), what is going to be in our packet when it finally arrives?

danna

Ours had some cool discount coupons and a voucher for a free pin, which I'm excited about because I'm a pin dork. We booked through Triple A, so I don't know if that has specific offers...

Have a great trip!!!!

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Trip Vouchers

We just received our packet yesterday and it had hotel vouchers, Planet Hollywood free dinner certificate, and a voucher for free merchandise, Luggage tags, the Magical Bus Coupons and Luggage tags and the voucher just says Dining Plan, etc. No park pamphlets or anything like that.

Upvote 0

Jess_

Be prepared, imho disney has dropped the ball when it comes to package tickets anymore... Gone are the days of personalize brochures with your family's name at the top,

now other than a couple of luggage tags (and fee pin vouchers if you book AAA) it's nothing more than a few slips of paper stating your check in etc.

Disney does NOT require these documents upon checkin, it helps. But if you forget them... it's not a big deal at all. :)

Hope you have fun! When you check into the hotel you'll be given a HUGE packet of info, i wish they sent that out ahead of time... lol!

Upvote 0

MaccaRules

I paid my balance on Sept 1 and was told they'd ship out the next day and so far all I have received is luggage tags.

I called last night because I still haven't received my park tickets. I figured that through snail mail, I'd have them by now. Nope. Or are the park tickets that I get with my package handed to me at check-in?

They apparently shipped "something" on Sept 8th and was told to expect them next week or the week after. Does that sound right?

If so, how are they mailing these things out, by carrier pigeon?

:veryconfu

Upvote 0

shari71

I paid mine off in August - 35 days left to go and I have not received my packet yet. But I did get my Magical Express tags yesterday. Ususally we get those last. Plan to give them 5 more days then I am going to call to see where my packet for information is.

Upvote 0

peemagg

If you are staying on site your park tickets will be encoded on your room key unless you did not purchase them as part of a package deal. Then you would probably receive them seperately.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom