Trip over Labor Day

Gail Hayden

SixBits_Slocum said:
I was thinking of going to MK on Labor Day - does anyone know if the crowds are really big at that time?

Thanks!
It should be quite crowded. It certainly was last year. Tom Joyner is having his "family reunion" that weekend and that certainly draws a crowd. Also, the locals and kids that don't start school until after Labor Day definitely get their last horray. The flights are totally booked down there from the NE area and Labor day is booked that day and the day after going back.

Upvote 0

Gail Hayden

Thebriarpatch said:
I also am going labor day. (from New England) Did you try JetBlue??? Cheap fare and they still had avail last I checked!
I have my airfares already, thanks. 49.00 each way (taxes not included), non stop from Bradley on SWA. I am leaving on the 3rd.

Upvote 0

KevinPage

The crowds drop off considerably AFTER Labor Day. Any holiday though Disney will get crowds.

Last year September was still fairly busy (not crazy though) while 2002 it was very quiet.

The best indication of what crowds to expect, see the parks hours that Disney has for Magic Kingdom. Long hours = big crowds, short hours = low crowds :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom