Trip of a lifetime

annah99

Original Poster
I have finally worked it out to bring my entire family to WDW, Oct 15-20. This is a dream come true.
There will be 5 adults, 2 kids 9 and 7 and a baby 9 months.The 9 year old we have brought to Disney 4 times, but this is the first time for the 7 year old. I so want it to be magical. Here is the deal. Is there anyone out there that would help me plan a schedule day by day. I know disney well, but just need some help on this trip. I want us to see all the parades and fireworks shows. We will have one day in each park and can hop back to another park at night if we need to.
We will arrive around noon on the 15th and will do Downtown Disney that day. Then we have 4 day hopper passes for Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.....Monday we will do Downtown again. We are staying at the Port Orleans French Quarters and are on the dining plan. If there is anyone available to do this in detail for me....including restaurants suggestions, I would be glad to pay you.....send you a giant basket (I own a gift basket business)...please email me at annah99@aol.com.

Thanks so much,
Teresa P

CAPTAIN HOOK

I would be glad to pay you.....send you a giant basket (I own a gift basket business)...please email me at annah99@aol.com

1) Welcome aboard :wave:

2) Does that include gift baskets to overseas members :D

3) You won't need to pay anyone - somebody will come up with a suggested itinerary for you.

Why don't you start the ball rolling and post a suggested itinerary - much easier for us to amend and make suggestions

I'd start one myself but just been away for five days and time is limited at the moment

KC82271

Sorry to tell you.....I did it with a 10 month old and let me warn you - you can't follow a schedule! We just had to flow with the tide and listen to the baby! We had planned on doing this and that - but she napped at that particular time and the schedule was shot down! We have done it a total of 4 times with her - she just turned 3. It gets much easier now to try to follow a schedule but at 10 months it wasn't possible. But that was the best trip we had because we had no schedule!

DormaNesbit

If you are interested in reading, Birnbaum's Walt Disney World had suggested itinerarys for each park. I found this book totally helpful when planning our first family trip there in 2005.

YodaGirl

I definitely recommend Birnbaum's book. I LOVE those books.

And as previously mentioned, they have sample iteneraries. They also give some detailed info that you can do when you have large parties (ex/ fireworks cruise where you get to meet Peter Pan, Capt. Hook, Smee).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom