Trip Itineraries

bmarkelon

What does everyone do to make their itineraries fun and exciting to read? I always put a lot of work into ours. Our next one I am incorporating Disney movie quotes where appropriate. Ex. After our reservation for Ohana I of course threw down the quote from Lilo and Stitch with the definition of Ohana, classic! Last year's trip I included a lot of our past memories from our trips before.
Everyone in my party always looks forward to the final draft of my trip intinerary document so we can sit and read it together. It's just one of the very many fun parts in trip planning for us.
This may sound crazy to some, I seriously go all out! But I'm sure that there are plenty of others out there that do the same or something similar. It's so helpful while we're down there, we always carry a couple of copies. It keeps us on track for our ADRs, parks and anything else planned during the trip.
:sohappy::sohappy:

My plans are more simple then in past years now that I have a couple apps on my phone that have the park times and parade guides. My written information have detailed directions to the resorts front door, reservations with confirmation numbers, and this year I will add rides and other activities we say we will do but overlook in previous trips. Now that our youngest will be 4 on our trip in Dec. we don't have to worry about baby centers, strollers or as many rest stops as we have in the past.

Magical Planning to all!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom