Trip is still 43 days away, but could use some insight!

LadyDarling

Original Poster
I have a few questions! I'm somewhat of a WDW veteran ( this will be my 5th trip since 1996), but each year something new comes up and boggles my mind!

First off -
Is there anyway I can find out what parks have early entry in advance? There is no info on the official web site that I can find. I'm looking for the week of 11/30-12/6.

Second -
Can anyone brain storm some VIP things to get going? This year, the trip is not only my second wedding anniversary, but we're bringing along a friend of mine who is very ill. Matt (the friend) has Hep C (got it from a blood transfusion during a surgery as an infant in the 80's, before they screened for it.) He's tried the treatment (yes, there is only one that is approved, everything else is experimental) and it made him worse! So he's trying a last ditch effort with an experimental treatment in Canada, and if this doesn't work, Matt, at 23 years old, will be on the liver transplant list next year. So you can all see why making this extra special is key for me! Wether the treatment succeeds or fails, this will be the celebration to end all celebrations! So - any ideas on things we can do to make it extra special (on a shoe string budget)?
We're staying at the Carribean Beach. We have tickets to MVMCP, Hoop-de-doo, and we're doing a character breakfast our first morning (a great way to start it off in my book).

Please feel free to contact me privately as well at AOL (please put "Matt's trip" in the subject) or j.darling@gmg-inc.org.

Thanks a million! :)
:veryconfu

hadesrules

I had the same problem with the park early entry. I just sent an e-mail to the resort and they got back to me within a day or so.

Pippa

How about a sunset cruise to watch the fireworks at Epcot? Ask Pam from Kingdom Konsultants, she knows everything! Her company are on the home page.

mrtoad

First, I hope things work out well for your friend. It is very sad.

Second, I think the Hooptie Doo is a great idea. If you have not done it, it is a lot of fun. The Luau(Spelling?) is also fun, but not as good as the Hooptie Doo. The Adventurer's Club in Pleasure Island is a great place whether you are driking or not.

Other good places to eat:

Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square in the MK is our favorite restuarant for lunch.

If you can swing it, the California Grill at the top of the Contemporary is great to see the the fireworks durring dinner. Try to get a window seat.

Fulton's Crab House in Downtown Disney is great but is expensive so not sure if that fits or not.

Other cool things to do are, take a boat out for an hour on the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Take the monorail and sit in the front with the driver. It is a neat experience.

I can't think of anything else right now but if I do I will post again.

I hope the trip is all that you are wanting.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Contact me, I will give you all the help you need free of charge. (make sure you mention this thread when you contact me)

Pam

p.s. We do have a big WDWMagic Meet going on while you will be there. On the 4th we are meeting for the MVMCP and on the 5th we are all meeting for a special viewing of Fantasmic with a Dessert party. If you are interested, please let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom