trip in June

kimrn87

What kind of crowds can I expect the first 2 weeks of June? I've always gone in May. My reservations are June 1 thru June 9. Thanks everyone:animwink:

NemoRocks78

Seized
June 1st through June 9th? Definitely somewhat moderate. Some schools won't be getting out until the first and many families won't go on their summer vacations until mid-June. You should be pretty safe from large crowds, though I would expect quite a few people.

Upvote 0

WDWwolfpacker21

Hope ya don't mind gay people. June 3rd through the 5th. Is the annual gayday celebration. Not that im gay but i always go the week after gay day. Its not crowded at all after but i don't know about during.

Upvote 0

BeachClub

Its very busy during Gay Days. I have been there 2 years in a row during that time...(not gay, we just happen to go when its Gay Days- not that there is anything wrong with that)...and its very busy. Lots of people...and if you go with small children, you may have so explaining to do. :eek:

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

I go the 20-30th of June every year now, and it's great! We used to go during Easter/April vacation, and it was so much more crowded! In April, we would think nothing of waiting 2-3 hours for Splash Mountain or Test Track. In June, we have never waited more than 45 minutes, and that was for Peter Pan!! The heat isn't that bad either.

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by murphy
How about the 10th thru the 18th??

We have always gone around that time, it's our favorite. The crowds are somtime low with medium waits (depending on weather and ride). It's also not too hot and miserable to be outside... it's really fun to go at that time. Cept this year we are lookin at goin in July... but anyway...

I want to go to Gay Days *sighs* :(

Upvote 0

wdwfan22

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
We have always gone around that time, it's our favorite. The crowds are somtime low with medium waits (depending on weather and ride). It's also not too hot and miserable to be outside... it's really fun to go at that time. Cept this year we are lookin at goin in July... but anyway...

I want to go to Gay Days *sighs* :(

You'll love going in July. It's one of the best months to visit. Others include January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November & December :lol:

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
June is a good time to go, that is when we usually go. We went the 14-21 in 2003 and the crowds were moderate, and the weather was a little rainy as June tends to be. I thought the crowds were a little lighter than normal. Another good thing is that STar Wars weekends at MGM usually go through the second weekend in June, (you might want to check that out though).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom