Trip Finally Confirmed!!

BZB04

Original Poster
:cool: Our disney vacation for 2006 has been confirmed for the 3rd week of July which is Thursday July 20th to Sunday July 23rd.
We leave from Atlanta early Thursday Morning and get to orlando in the afternoon and the next two days we do two theme parks (one disney and one busch gardens/sea world).
Again I'm still trying to figure out MK or MGM.

thanks,

BZB-04:rolleyes:

CaptainMichael

Congratulations to the both of you. It's looking like the beginning of January for me.

But, I'll share something exciting, our sofas come in next week! Our first sofas since the hurricane hit!!!!!! FEMA trailer couches suck!

shoppingnut

I'm going July 20th too and can't wait. I can tell you that at this time of year depending if you have little ones and they love MK, you will need two days there. However, MGM is lots of fun and I would suggest the fantasmic Dinner show.

HunnyPot

Congrats!! I hope you have a blast! I just changed our ressie from POP to AKL so I'm right there with you excitement-wise. Enjoy your trip! :wave:

bandtrumpet

Im There Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom