How to: Trip Countdown

yensid67

Iron Turtle, you did the same thing I did(n't) do. GO TO HELP FORUM AT THE TOP OF FORUMS LIST AND GO TO THE FIRST POST IT WILL GIVE DIRECTIONS THERE...WHEN PLACING A TIME DO NOT PUT AM/PM IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS ON ALL YOUR POSTS AFTER THAT. FOLLOW DIRECTION TO PLACE IT ON YOUR SIGNATURE, TOO!

Disney here we come!  
Then add a SIMPLE POST like HI and then hit post.

To place it as your signature go into your account, go to signature, and TYPE this all in manually and then hit save changes! MAKE SURE YOUREFRESH, in order for it to attach itself!(just go out and come back into WDWmagic!)

yensid67

Is it working

Iron Turtle....I see in your post before that your countdown appeared in the post but when you did it again it was nowhere to be found...the only thing I saw in your last post was "is it working?" Whatever you did the first time, do it again! You can add the countdown to your signature...
you have to type in [COUNTDOWN=[U]YEAR/MONTH/DATE TIME]Coming Home[/COUNTDOWN][/U]
Then make sure you CLOSE OUT the site and reopen it and the countdown SHOULD be on your signature. It took me a while to figure it out I just kept doing what the instructions said to do and it finally went in! Good Luck!

P.S. Leave the out of the COUNTDOWN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom