Trip countdown and my age

pumpkin7

Original Poster
hiya
just 2 little problems i'm having. i can't change my age from January 1st 1900. it should be january 11th 1989.

i also can't seem to get my trip date to change (it's been bought forward, yay!). eventhough i've put the right date on my profile, when i look at the trip countdown page, i'm still in the wrong month. i was going in september but i'm going in june now. any ideas how i can get it to change? i've left it a few weeks to see if it would change on it's own but alas i must ask for assistance. thank you!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi

I have fixed your birthday. Trip Countdowns are temporarily unavailable. I'll update once they are back working again.

Thanks

jlsHouston

See that little icon to the left of this posting? That is where I tried to put a photo using the instructions for photobucket...I am sure it is operator error here...

jlsHouston

It said contact site administrator...I am sure it is me...I can upload to FB but between trying the link I was sent and trying the instructions for photobucket I am just not getting it:eek:

jlsHouston

well...I uploaded it to FB back in April, I took the photo this past easter when we were at the CSR bus stop...I took the photo with my phone which my phone is a samsung galaxy android..And it is saved on my computer in my pictures library

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom